Don't Buy Gift Vouchers from JJB

contacts

I was in the Rangers superstore today to purchase some £15 shirts. I had about 4 folks in front of me at the cash desk and the girl asked everyone if they were aware that JJB sold gift vouchers.

This shower are almost bust and selling the Rangers 3rd top for £15 three weeks after the launch proves this. Anyone who buys vouchers as Christmas gifts may end up with nothing in Jan if JJB goes tits up.

I was in the Rangers superstore today to purchase some £15 shirts. I had about 4 folks in front of me at the cash desk and the girl asked everyone if they were aware that JJB sold gift vouchers.

This shower are almost bust and selling the Rangers 3rd top for £15 three weeks after the launch proves this. Anyone who buys vouchers as Christmas gifts may end up with nothing in Jan if JJB goes tits up.

That strikes me as unlikely to happen since Sports Direct bought a share in them about a month ago.

Good point mate. Something to watch.

I do work for JJB and i have been chatting to staff about how they are doing and all is ok, they were just doing a promotion with Rangers FC and JJB that’s why the Rangers kits are on sale.

(tu)

All strips are down in price, just Rangers were down much lower.

I do work for JJB and i have been chatting to staff about how they are doing and all is ok, they were just doing a promotion with Rangers FC and JJB that’s why the Rangers kits are on sale.

(tu)

All strips are down in price, just Rangers were down much lower.

Aye me friend all strips are down in price like all other businesses are reducing their prices, Rangers gear is cheaper as i said because Rangers FC and JJB were doing a promotion.

Not if when trusted me I am in the business and a contact at a well know sportswear manufacturer has told me they are not supplying and they are amongst a bunch of companies