If you were to choose a member from RM

Pedro

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More votes than I expected :D

I'd go with myself, TMWWBK, Muff and DBBTB.

We'd have a team made solely of technically brilliant Eastern European and young Spanish players plus Fleck, Thomson and Bougherra.

We'd also be able to build about 5 good teams with the £30m or so that Walter's had. I'd take care of the fitness of course :P

Training would consist of 7 minutes of running in between mini 5-a-side games, a la Arsene Wenger in order to get first touch and calmness under pressure much improved.

If the ball went over head-height in training, it would trigger a fine of one week's wages in order to encourage the players to keep it on the floor.

And every player would refer to us as Sir.

McCleish?

You'd need some Scottish players, I know you mentioned Flecky & Thommo, but you'll still need the likes of Hutton, Ferguson, Boyd etc.

Got some good ideas.

Muff as Manager

Me as No.2

Radioactiveman as coach to keep spirits high at half time if we're losing etc.

Coopermania as Chairman

Dado as fitness coach.

Give us 2 years and £30 million and you'll have a 10IAR winning side.

We'd have a team made solely of technically brilliant Eastern European and young Spanish players plus Fleck, Thomson and Bougherra.

We'd also be able to build about 5 good teams with the £30m or so that Walter's had. I'd take care of the fitness of course :P

Training would consist of 7 minutes of running in between mini 5-a-side games, a la Arsene Wenger in order to get first touch and calmness under pressure much improved.

If the ball went over head-height in training, it would trigger a fine of one week's wages in order to encourage the players to keep it on the floor.

McCleish?

You'd need some Scottish players, I know you mentioned Flecky & Thommo, but you'll still need the likes of Hutton, Ferguson, Boyd etc.

McLeish? Not at all. I said sign 'technically brilliant' players, not Namouchi or Emerson.

Proper decent European players, possibly even some young African's before the big French clubs get them. A young version of Karim Ziani and Marek Suchy would be out first signings, sorting out the problem of creativity and also sorting out the problem of Weir's long term of replacement.

Got some good ideas.

Muff as Manager

Me as No.2

Coopermania as Chairman

Dado as fitness coach.

Training regimes consists of Running drills for 10 mins

5 v 5

Goalkeeping practice, an automatic baseball flinger should do the trick!

McCleish?

McLeish? Not at all. I said sign 'technically brilliant' players, not Namouchi or Emerson.

Proper decent European players, possibly even some young African's before the big French clubs get them. A young version of Karim Ziani and Marek Suchy would be out first signings, sorting out the problem of creativity and also sorting out the problem of Weir's long term of replacement.

I meant some Scottish pride still in the team.

The season Eck left the only Scots I can remember are : Fergie, Boyd, Burke, Smith.

McCleish?

I meant some Scottish pride still in the team.

The season Eck left the only Scots I can remember are : Fergie, Boyd, Burke, Smith.

Why?

Scottish coaches are still plagued with picking the average 'big yin' over the talented little guy - I don't buy that.

Notwithstanding that, the attitudes shown by many young Scottish hopefuls towards fitness, alcohol and even drugs is absolutely stinking. Until that changes, I don't see a future.

Got some good ideas.

Muff as Manager

Me as No.2

Coopermania as Chairman

Dado as fitness coach.

I swear it, if Radioactiveman is on the coaching staff then my season ticket is going back!!! :lol:

Got some good ideas.

Muff as Manager

Me as No.2

Coopermania as Chairman

Dado as fitness coach.

I swear it, if Radioactiveman is on the coaching staff then my season ticket is going back!!! :lol:

I'd watch your mouth, he'll shove a Twix up your ass.

With papa as the fitness coach we'd have a squad full of Dirk Kuyt's!

:)

Charlie Adam would be a challenge for me.

He'd be one of the 1st out the door!

That whole clique would be out the door!

:mutley:

Got some good ideas.

Muff as Manager

Me as No.2

Coopermania as Chairman

Dado as fitness coach.

:unsure:

I'd watch your mouth, he'll shove a Twix up your ass.

He was a good footballer, not quite as good as his old Dad here but he could kick a ball about.

So he'd be ideal compared to some.

He was a good footballer, not quite as good as his old Dad here but he could kick a ball about.

So he'd be ideal compared to some.

The dressing room would certainly be lively. (tu)