If you were to choose a member from RM

Pedro

I'd chose myself aswell with a team that consisted of TMWWBK, Oleg, DBBTB, minstral, doc and RFC no1 fan.

muffger we would win 10 in a row with that team. (tu)

You better believe it!

I tell you something, the players wouldn't know what had hit them. There would be no fcuking about and there would be no duds in the squad.

With Murray gone, do you have any plans as to whom will fund this new regime?

The likes of Broadfoot, Whittaker, McCulloch, Miller, Beasley, Ferguson etc would be sold so we'd have a bit of money there. Guys like McMillan, Furman, Aaron, Fleck etc would get a chance. We'd also bring in some loans, quality bosmans and take it from there. We'd have the money from the domestic treble and entrance to the Champions League, a little bit extra when we make the last 16 to work with during the summer.

Our success would continue, we'd be the Champions of Europe within three seasons and wealthy buisness men would be champing at the bit to get involved.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was (and still am) a smashing RB.

Played a game each week for the Primary/HighSchool football teams.

Much better than Broadfoot & Whittaker

Reason being, I was a tall guy with a strong build :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Still am come to think of it.

Was 5'3 and weighed about 6 Stone 5 in 1st Year

Strikers & Wingers shat thereself at me!!!

I'd chose myself aswell with a team that consisted of TMWWBK, Oleg, DBBTB, minstral, doc and RFC no1 fan.

You better believe it!

I tell you something, the players wouldn't know what had hit them. There would be no fcuking about and there would be no duds in the squad.

The likes of Broadfoot, Whittaker, McCulloch, Miller, Beasley, Ferguson etc would be sold so we'd have a bit of money there. Guys like McMillan, MCMAHON Furman, Aaron, Fleck etc would get a chance. We'd also bring in some loans, quality bosmans and take it from there. We'd have the money from the domestic treble and entrance to the Champions League, a little bit extra when we make the last 16 to work with during the summer.

Our success would continue, we'd be the Champions of Europe within three seasons and wealthy buisness men would be champing at the bit to get involved.

Cheers for having my name in there!

I'd nominate myself for the manager's role. I'm the most qualified one for the job after all.

My number 2 would be Radioactiveman to keep squad morale up . and Papaguy51 would be the fitness coach making sure that Charlie and Krissy were laying off the quarter pounders.

I know the manager's remit doesn't cover hiring PR staff , but fuck it. I would have Oleg in this Press & Media Officer role , D'Artagnan Official Club Historian ,

and I would have Jimenez as Head of Retail.

I'll be in Front Office then ;)

You can be the Supporters Liaison Officer !

Me as boss, with BluePeter9 as no2, Bauba as coach, and Ricardo as chairman.

EDIT: and Del Juve in charge of the u-19s

Me and ma Da' will help out.

Our amatuer exp. will give that team some decent players!

I'd chose myself aswell with a team that consisted of TMWWBK, Oleg, DBBTB, minstral, doc and rfc no1 fan.

You better believe it!

The likes of Broadfoot, Whittaker, McCulloch, Miller, Beasley, Ferguson etc would be sold so we'd have a bit of money there. Guys like McMillan, Furman, Aaron, Fleck etc would get a chance. We'd also bring in some loans, quality bosmans and take it from there. We'd have the money from the domestic treble and entrance to the Champions League, a little bit extra when we make the last 16 to work with during the summer.

That you Romanov? :craphead:

I know this is just a bit of fun but.. :craphead:

That all sounds nice, but consider you bring in bosmans and loans that don't work, or you can't get what you want.

Consider you MIGHT have a dodgy start and take a while to get the team going, you don't get a treble, or do well in Europe.

Weir will be gone soon, Bougherra already been sold this season by Minty, potentially the sale of Mendes this summer..

Losing Ferguson could be a major blow to the team (heart wise) more than you expect, players might respond badly to that, especially ones that know how Ferguson fits in at the club, and how Rangers is his life.

And you don't have backing of any 'minted' character to help you out anymore..

I'll still support your team but good luck :craphead: :unionflag:

You better believe it!

That you Romanov? :craphead:

I thought it was Strachan. :rolleyes:

That all sounds nice, but consider you bring in bosmans and loans that don't work, or you can't get what you want.

Consider you MIGHT have a dodgy start and take a while to get the team going, you don't get a treble, or do well in Europe.

Weir will be gone soon, Bougherra already been sold this season by Minty, potentially the sale of Mendes this summer..

Losing Ferguson could be a major blow to the team (heart wise) more than you expect, players might respond badly to that, especially ones that know how Ferguson fits in at the club, and how Rangers is his life.

Just realised, I wouldnt sell Miller Muff.

Sure, his shooting is as good as Iwelumos, but he is improving with lots of assists.

I know some assists doesnt make you great, but right now, its what we need.

Just realised, I wouldnt sell Miller Muff.

Sure, his shooting is as good as Iwelumos, but he is improving with lots of assists.

I know some assists doesnt make you great, but right now, its what we need.

Ofcourse, If he DOESNT improve, boot him. Or use him as a sub or play him in reserve games if nobody buys him.

More votes than I expected :D

I'd go with myself, TMWWBK, Muff and DBBTB.

We'd have a team made solely of technically brilliant Eastern European and young Spanish players plus Fleck, Thomson and Bougherra.

We'd also be able to build about 5 good teams with the £30m or so that Walter's had. I'd take care of the fitness of course :P

Training would consist of 7 minutes of running in between mini 5-a-side games, a la Arsene Wenger in order to get first touch and calmness under pressure much improved.

If the ball went over head-height in training, it would trigger a fine of one week's wages in order to encourage the players to keep it on the floor.

And every player would refer to us as Sir.