League cup

thedarvelmarvel

is it time for a change,the cup doesnt hold a place in europe so what i s the point ,could the competition not be put on for under 23 or uncapped scottish players, its ideal to give ,,b list players,, and youth a chance at getting much needed experience and a trophy any opinions?

is it time for a change,the cup doesnt hold a place in europe so what i s the point ,could the competition not be put on for under 23 or uncapped scottish players, its ideal to give ,,b list players,, and youth a chance at getting much needed experience and a trophy any opinions?

That would certainly further downgrade a trophy that's already bottom if the prestige pile.

It's nice to win if it forms part of a treble, though. I'd much rather see the trophy upgraded to provide a Uefa cup slot as a reward for winning it.

I always hoped that it would merge with the English league cup to offer it a unique selling point. It needs to offer something different from the Scottish Cup or it'll always live in its shadow. It could also serve as an experiment ahead of a British. Premership,

I always hoped that it would merge with the English league cup to offer it a unique selling point. It needs to offer something different from the Scottish Cup or it'll always live in its shadow. It could also serve as an experiment ahead of a British. Premership,

(tu)

Great idea!

:unionflag: