Only One Rangers Player

edranger

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their names were : Symon, White, Waddell, Wallace and Greig

And about ten minutes haha, because i can just remeber it ...

Nah, well before my time, I was looking down topics and came across this site http://www.friendsofrangers.co.uk/1764.html , and looked there

:rolleyes:

I win :harhar: :bouncy:

Err, check Post #53.

And there was no need for Google....

Nah, well before my time, I was looking down topics and came across this site http://www.friendsofrangers.co.uk/1764.html , and looked there

Well done didn't even know it was on there :unionflag:

Err, check Post #53.

And there was no need for Google....

Right so I posted the names later than you, even though I was probably typing while is was posted, still got the answer

And didn't use google thanks

Dry your eyes it was just a bit of fun ae...

When I saw the title of this thread it reminded me of an old joke which I shall recite now, having revised it for the 00's:

It's the day of the Old Firm derby and tension is running high as usual. Both teams are typically hungry to win and the fans are expecting a good contest.

Unfortunately for Rangers, only Barry Ferguson and Kenny Miller have shown up and the rest of the team are missing!

Somewhat panicked, Ferguson tells Miller they'll just have to try and keep it tight till half time when hopefully the rest of the team will have shown up, or he can think of something another plan.

A frenzied first half ends goalless and Ferguson congratulates Miller on his performance in the dressing room. Just at that the telephone rings: Ferguson's wife has gone into labour and he must leave right away!

As he's on his way out the door he offers some words of comfort to Miller, tells him to do what he can, and says he'll be back as soon as he can manage.

Having witnessed the birth of his new beautiful bouncing baby bear, Ferguson guns it back to Ibrox in his Bentley where he finds Miller with his head in his hands, sobbing uncontrollably in the dressing room.

"What is it mate? Did we get beat?" says Ferguson.

"No boss, we beat the fuckers 1-0! " sobs Miller.

"Then what is it Kenny? Did the Celtic fans wreck your car or something?"

"No boss, its about the game..."

"What about the game?! We won didn't we? Thats all that matters!" Croons an incredulous Ferguson.

"Aye but It's not that Barry," says Miller, "I got sent off with 15 minutes to go!"

Right so I posted the names later than you, even though I was probably typing while is was posted, still got the answer

Oooh, get her.... :mutley:

Taxi for Black?

Taxi for Black?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Taxi for Black?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

taxi for sexualWhiteVanBear :craphead: