DH?

WarrenDance

Hello bears, this is my first post so pleased to meet you all.

I was travelling in Laos recently and was walking down a street in the capital Vientiane when I noticed a local wearing a Rangers training vest.

I dont believe it was some cheap fake as it had printing on it.

The initials DH were on the front, and after thinking about it for a while now, I have no idea who it is.

Can anyone ease the mental trauma this has put me through?

Hello bears, this is my first post so pleased to meet you all.

I was travelling in Laos recently and was walking down a street in the capital Vientiane when I noticed a local wearing a Rangers training vest.

I dont believe it was some cheap fake as it had printing on it.

The initials DH were on the front, and after thinking about it for a while now, I have no idea who it is.

Can anyone ease the mental trauma this has put me through?

Couldn't hazard a guess but got a feeling you're gonna tell us at some stage ! :sherlock:

Agree with ranjam and Gary, you other two should wind your fucking necks in. The guy has done nothing to suggest he is anything but a Rangers fan asking a question.

Welcome Warren, most of the guys on RM are very welcoming. I think the best bet is that it was the guys own initials.

Welcome anyway (tu)

:rangers:

Thanks to the last few guys, glad to see not everyone is out to get me.

No idea what I did to deserve that, but I guess thats what happens on forums when you cant see or dont know the people you are talking to.

Im pretty impressed that a man from Laos would go through the trouble of getting his own name printed because it appeared to be actual spl printing.

I also caught rangers on the tv in Laos, it showed the whole match not just highlights, so perhaps the gers are bigger in Laos than I thought.

Looks like he's been scared off by the 'welcome' he recieved. He's logged out.

I deleted the less-than-friendly posts. I also PMd the guy.

We really shouldn't be doing that, makes us look like Timmy.

That's what they do on their sites. Tims always slip up when trying to be imposters on RM, usually quickly so it's not something to worry about really.

Warren why are you having an arguement with yourself in the first 5 or six posts. ;)

It looks like the tosser posts have been deleted. It's about time the moderaters/admin started dealing with this kind of thing properley instead of making a big joke of their pals pathetic behaviour.

Warren why are you having an arguement with yourself in the first 5 or six posts. ;)

It looks like the tosser posts have been deleted. It's about time the moderaters/admin started dealing with this kind of thing properley instead of making a big joke of their pals pathetic behaviour.

I agree Briton, it's far from a joke. It's hardly the welcome any of us would have wanted when we joined RM.

I agree Briton, it's far from a joke. It's hardly the welcome any of us would have wanted when we joined RM.

Well I'm glad you do but I have to ask, why make a joke of it then? These cnuts should be dealt with. While it's possible any new poster could be a Tim, surely it should be assumed that they are Bears? Innocent until proven and all. Instead a decent Bear may not return while the prick who comes out with the sniff sniff shite remains to spout his never ending shite.