DH?

WarrenDance

I presume posts have been deleted on this thread otherwise its like a total twilight zone moment for me :lol:

mate, is that the updated "you'll never win away" jpeg in your part ?

is it 18 games they've fucked up in ? i cannae mind lol

Warren why are you having an arguement with yourself in the first 5 or six posts. ;)

It looks like the tosser posts have been deleted. It's about time the moderaters/admin started dealing with this kind of thing properley instead of making a big joke of their pals pathetic behaviour.

I agree Briton, it's far from a joke. It's hardly the welcome any of us would have wanted when we joined RM.

Well I'm glad you do but I have to ask, why make a joke of it then? These cnuts should be dealt with. While it's possible any new poster could be a Tim, surely it should be assumed that they are Bears? Innocent until proven and all. Instead a decent Bear may not return while the prick who comes out with the sniff sniff shite remains to spout his never ending shite.

(tu)

A few made it clear when i joined what they thought of me. Some may still think im a Tim. Can assure you its very off-puting as a poster and will defo reduce prospective membership.

A few made it clear when i joined what they thought of me. Some may still think im a Tim. Can assure you its very off-puting as a poster and will defo reduce prospective membership.

Ditto. It's the last bastion of the brain dead. They disagree with what you have say and it's 'your a Tim you is'. While I can see how it might put some off, they shouldn't let it. I certainly wouldn't let those knob jockies put me off, it's more likely to make me more determined to say my piece.

I hardly made a joke of it Briton. I said 'Ok guys, less of the Tim-calling please ...... at least for now :lol:;) to try and lighten the mood more than anything.

Yes, it's possible the guy was a Tim, but there is absolutely no reason to suspect so. It is also disappointing that he be recieved in such a way by a couple of members. They know who they are.

It hardly encourages a new member to return. Plus it does the reputation of Rangersmedia no good whatsoever.

I'm in full agreement here. I have PMd the member with an apology for the posts he recieved in the thread, and asked that he return. It remains to be seen whether he chooses to :(

I presume posts have been deleted on this thread otherwise its like a total twilight zone moment for me :lol:

mate, is that the updated "you'll never win away" jpeg in your part ?

is it 18 games they've fucked up in ? i cannae mind lol

It is yes. 18 group games, though you could add 2 last 16 games as well i suppose to make it 20 :lol:

DH?

well i would think training gear gets handed out willy nilly at murray park so it could belong to one of the medical team, a trainer, one of the youth players perhaps they all get their intials on their tops - the kit probably gets donated every year and Laos is a very poor country so this could be the reason you seen it out there.