Ma mum nearly got attacked by a dog :O

kirsty_baird_26

Shes ok now but i knew when she got in there was sommit wrong, was js lying in my bed and she shouted me n said u up, then asked me to make her a cup of coffee, just kinda knew sommit was up!!

She was taking my dog a walk and some dog ran and just lay infront of her and my dog, then it kept trying to hump ma dog but shes not been dressed so ma mum kept trying to get it to go away. By this point ma dog kept trying to sit down and it kept jumping on her, she ended up having to hit the dog cse it was barking and going at her and then ma dog jumped on top of it n was barking and growling but it still didnt go away she ended up having to run home and fell in the middle of the road and rolled over, shes really hurt her legs and arms but shes ok. She managed to get home and shes ok now i made her a cup of coffee and some breakfast but she got a massive shock!!Shes off at work now and shes ok but it was really scary :o

People shouldn't be allowed to let their dogs wander around aimlessly, if not on a leash then the very least the owner should be there.

If you know who own's the dog stick some dog shit in their letterbox for revenge! :ph43r:

:lol: nice mature way of handling it :lol: something id probably do tho lol

People shouldn't be allowed to let their dogs wander around aimlessly, if not on a leash then the very least the owner should be there.

If you know who own's the dog stick some dog shit in their letterbox for revenge!  :ph43r:

:lol: nice mature way of handling it :lol: something id probably do tho lol

(tu) You know it!

Lols i js phoned her there to c shes ok, she said shes fine now her legs a bit sore. She was physically shaking only way she managed to get in was cse the man across the road gt rid of the dog, she wouldnt let me call ma dad at work to come get her lol a didnt want her going back out incase the dog was outside ma house but shes at work and shes ok!! Just scary. Lol we dont know whos dog it was havnt seen it before so cant do that tho its a good idea haha

Lols i js phoned her there to c shes ok, she said shes fine now her legs a bit sore. She was physically shaking only way she managed to get in was cse the man across the road gt rid of the dog, she wouldnt let me call ma dad at work to come get her lol a didnt want her going back out incase the dog was outside ma house but shes at work and shes ok!! Just scary. Lol we dont know whos dog it was havnt seen it before so cant do that tho its a good idea haha

Out of curiosity, what kind of dog was it? Doberman? Alsatian? Japanese Akita?

hope your mum's ok - just make sure she is fine later - might get delayed shock :( - people should keep their dogs on a leash or not bother having them as pets - stupid owners :angry:

Lols i js phoned her there to c shes ok, she said shes fine now her legs a bit sore. She was physically shaking only way she managed to get in was cse the man across the road gt rid of the dog, she wouldnt let me call ma dad at work to come get her lol a didnt want her going back out incase the dog was outside ma house but shes at work and shes ok!! Just scary.  Lol we dont know whos dog it was havnt seen it before so cant do that tho its a good idea haha

Out of curiosity, what kind of dog was it? Doberman? Alsatian? Japanese Akita?

that bullying bassa of a Chihuahua from down the road