Saddened

reddrock

Guys am 46 and have been through thick and thin with our great club , had lean times and good times .

Remember watching the likes of Grieg , Jardine , A McDonald , Forsyth, DJ etc and having some lean years .

How ever I can never remember a time where over a few years our team lacked fight , for IMO that is what is missing now FIGHT and LEADERSHIP

I like us all hate losing , but what I cant take is the weak manner in which we lose, and it hurts to say but unless something is done we can kiss the spl goodbye.

I mean we cant even play aaron in yesterdays game ahead of some of the pie eaters we had oot there .

In the week Walter was covering his ass with the Hearts are at thier best comments , it a joke ffs , no fight and its shameful

hi guys first post :pipe:

ive also stuck with the gers through thick and thin and watched many bad teams (plg ect) but this team has to be one of the worst for one reason. They are not prepared to pull their finger out their arses and put up a fight and win games in the dying minutes like the bheggars seem to do so often. yesterdays game was one of the worst ive seen in a long while

hi guys first post :pipe:

ive also stuck with the gers through thick and thin and watched many bad teams (plg ect) but this team has to be one of the worst for one reason. They are not prepared to pull their finger out their arses and put up a fight and win games in the dying minutes like the bheggars seem to do so often. yesterdays game was one of the worst ive seen in a long while

Here Here :clap:

Guys am 46 and have been through thick and thin with our great club , had lean times and good times .

Remember watching the likes of Grieg , Jardine , A McDonald , Forsyth, DJ etc and having some lean years .

How ever I can never remember a time where over a few years our team lacked fight , for IMO that is what is missing now FIGHT and LEADERSHIP

I like us all hate losing , but what I cant take is the weak manner in which we lose, and it hurts to say but unless something is done we can kiss the spl goodbye.

I mean we cant even play aaron in yesterdays game ahead of some of the pie eaters we had oot there .

In the week Walter was covering his ass with the Hearts are at thier best comments , it a joke ffs , no fight and its shameful

i agree with you, the whole club needs a good clean out from top to bottom. we have average players plus our manager and ally have not got a clue. the players have no passion or fight and dont seem to know how lucky they are to play for our great club. when you think of the money walter has spent it makes me cry to see how bad we are. another thing about walter is he keeps saying nice things about the scum from parkhead, and why i just dont know as they hate the very existence of our club. also murray will never sack walter so i guess we just have to keep watching this rubbish every week.

Guest The Brown Brogue

We don't have a single player with a nasty streak who can put the boot into the opposition. Look at Celtic, even when they're not playing well they have McManus, Robson, Hartley, Brown, even McWeedy who are not afraid to put in a tackle and let the oppostion know they are there.

Sometimes SPL games are nothing more than a kicking match but when it comes to this we don't have any players who are up for a scrap, hence why we are so easy to bully and dominate, especially in midfield.

You are right...yesterday was just awful. I couldnt believe what i wqas watching.

Oh for an Alex Mcdonald! Not everyones cup of tea, but what a fighter!

Welcome King Pedro! Enjoy RM.

We are like a wee bunch of schoolgirls at times. Some players just hide too. We panic easily.

No need to either. Just play football and stop lumping high balls all the time.

thats what really pisses me off about this team, when we're behind with say 15 minutes to go we dont even try to play football its just long balls into the box. we're missing thomson badly :(

We don't have a single player with a nasty streak who can put the boot into the opposition. Look at Celtic, even when they're not playing well they have McManus, Robson, Hartley, Brown, even McWeedy who are not afraid to put in a tackle and let the oppostion know they are there.

Sometimes SPL games are nothing more than a kicking match but when it comes to this we don't have any players who are up for a scrap, hence why we are so easy to bully and dominate, especially in midfield.

This is a good point, and another reason why when Thomson (one of the few who isn't scared to fight) got injured, Edu should have been given a chance to play the same type of role. At the moment I think we only have Bougherra who isn't scared to put the boot in when it's needed.