Broadfoot - going backwards? Any youthful reserves?

nvager

Big Kirk seems to have regressed in form recently. That is a shame as he had come on quite a bit and was looking promising. Nevertheless with Whittaker struggling at left back and Papac no more than ok, and S Smith still not anywhere near fit - we are pretty poor at fullback. Can McMillan and ? from the reserves fill in? Do we have any other good young FBs or CBs coming through?

If we have no money to spend why are we not giving them a chance?

Never rated Broadfoot and his form is going backwards.

A 'trier' doesn't do it for me!

As for Whittaker, he is just as bad. I don't like or rate him.

We are awful in the full back area and something has to be done. I've been calling for McMillan to be given the nod for a few weeks now - we don't know what he's going to be like until he's given the chance. Unfortunatley there is no chance of that.

Broadfoot will continue to play at RB, should he pick up an injury then Whittaker will fill in. Should they both pick up knocks or suspensions at the same time then sadly Christain Dailly will fill in.

Everyone of the youth/reserve side should go and find a new club.

I've never liked him at right back. Give Whittaker a run of games in his natural position.

I agree - thats only sensible we should be getting players into their natural positions ASAp - I also would like Davis to move into the middle