Kris Boyd- Closing in on Henrik Larsson

Amac9

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Larsson got 158 SPL goals while Boyd is on 127 (I think)

It won't be long until he's the new record goalscorer in the SPL

Aye, but you just know they'll move the goalposts somehow as Boydie can never be put up as better than him.

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

As much as I am one of Boyd's biggest critics... he's only been here half the time Henrik was, playing in poorer teams.

Fair play to the big man. He takes some stick - most of it justified, but what a return.

How many were vs the dids of diddys ?

No mate. Don't do that.

I've used that line for years justifying why he can't get a start at places like Tynecastle, Pittodrie and Celtic Park - but those sort of stats dont lie anymore.

If we are going to go down that route, let's take away Larsson's goals against the shite of Scotland ... and sure.... he will have scored more goals for Celtic against better opposition than Boyd has for Rangers, but c'mon - credit where credit is due.

Just think were getting carried away, he'll never take us forward, SPL dids is his limit.

But it's a fresh start with him, playing regular with midfielders such as Mendes and Davis around him. It can work.

I used to hate him, but since he quit Scotland he has been outstanding and he deserves some fresh shots. A brand new start.

He's earned it.

Guest Andypendek

You ain't been watching him, I reckon. He's an international class finisher. And with a run of games, his all round skills are improving. That's not to say he's ever gonna be as good as, eg, Larsson, but he's quality. And when his career is over, he'll be able to look people in the face when they accuse him of being a diving, cheating bastard. Unlike Larsson.

Just think were getting carried away, he'll never take us forward, SPL dids is his limit.

doh Goals aganist SPL 'dids' wins us matches,which will ultimitly win us the SPL.

The door is thata way---------------->