I just has a thought

outlaw69uk

Just a quci thought, and, its about blips!

Last season, we had a horrendous run in, tons of away games etc, this season, we had an awful run of games to start, with multiple threads on how unfair it was with us having o many away games etc

So

Theres a chance, that, we have had our "blip" or, rough patch, and, our run in should be easier than theirs. It really has to be given the amount of away games already played, so, perhpas our current position isnt as bad as we think

Hopefully that was our blip, but at the end of the day the points we have dropped have been against some poor teams, Motherwell, St Mirren and at home to Dundee United.

Celtic roll teams over in these type of games, we don't. That's my concern.

Exactly we need a 12 match winning streak or longer like Celtic had. I'm hoping that is our blip over but we definitely need to stop dropping points to poor teams

Just a quci thought, and, its about blips!

Last season, we had a horrendous run in, tons of away games etc, this season, we had an awful run of games to start, with multiple threads on how unfair it was with us having o many away games etc

So

Theres a chance, that, we have had our "blip" or, rough patch, and, our run in should be easier than theirs. It really has to be given the amount of away games already played, so, perhpas our current position isnt as bad as we think

I hope you are right about the blips but playing 9 away games to 8 at home is hardly a major difference.