Getting fed up talking about signing catholics of . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

I fail to see MikeBlue's motive for making that poll.

Are you being ironic or naïve?

Sorry, I missed this earlier. Make your own mind up, I'll present my case:

I'm amazed that this thread has gone on as long as it has, and to be honest I'm amazed at how some of our more volatile members are holding their tongues.

MikeBlue, your only possible motivation for posting this poll is to get Rangers fans to say big bad bigoted things. You're either a tim at the wind up or, even worse, a Rangers fan at the wind up. Well, you have your answer, 85% of Rangers fans couldn't give a flying fuck where our players come from, or what religion they are. That figure is before you discount the mistaken votes admitted to earlier in the thread.

Take those numbers and report back to anyone you feel the need to, but stop pretending you are doing this for any other reason than to expose what you see as bigotry in the Rangers support.

. . . any kind. we've done it ! It's old hat. We don't need to explain ourselves to anyone on that score now. Seems to me we are only accommodating dubious characters who claim to be Rangers fans ? :sherlock:

Well said BD. I fail to see MikeBlue's motive for making that poll. Well, in fact, I do see his motive, it's to stir up shit. I wonder about him. He's either at it, or he's just one of those characters who is always looking to pick an argument....

The "shit stirrers" are people like John Galbraith or GOAT who stated that the club should not sign a Catholic from ROI - maybe they are Celtic supporters trying to give the club a bad name, maybe they aren't. Maybe you agree with them.

I don't and it's nice to see that the majority of the posters on the subject don't either.

You are now in the position that when we don't sign Gartland (because he's probably not that good) and a Celtic supporting work colleague starts needling you with the argument that the majority of Rangers fans wouldn't have accepted him you can quote my poll as evidence that he's talking crap.

You can thank me later

I find it hard to take a Partick Thistle fan seriously.

You are now in the position that when we don't sign Gartland (because he's probably not that good) and a Celtic supporting work colleague starts needling you with the argument that the majority of Rangers fans wouldn't have accepted him you can quote my poll as evidence that he's talking crap.

You can thank me later

We might not sign a transgendered, Tibetan bhuddist, lesbian monk!

Quick Mikey!

Come to the rescue on your white charger, and give us the poll that will save us our blushes and reputation!

You can thank me later

We might not sign a transgendered, Tibetan bhuddist, lesbian monk!

Quite Mikey!

Come to the rescue on your white charger, and give us the poll that will save us our blushes and reputation!

*goes off to start a poll entitled "would we be happy with the entire Brazil team playing for Rangers, bearing in mind they will be exclusively catholic"*

My vote is NO, our traditions are far too strong to be watching sexy football

:craphead: