Getting fed up talking about signing catholics of . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . any kind. we've done it ! It's old hat. We don't need to explain ourselves to anyone on that score now. Seems to me we are only accommodating dubious characters who claim to be Rangers fans ? :sherlock:

Some so called Rangers fans seem to have a problem with it still. Why? Are they tims at the wind up? :rolleyes:

. . . any kind. we've done it ! It's old hat. We don't need to explain ourselves to anyone on that score now. Seems to me we are only accommodating dubious characters who claim to be Rangers fans ? :sherlock:

Some so called Rangers fans seem to have a problem with it still. Why? Are they tims at the wind up? :rolleyes:

Usual Suspects, knew I'd catch this one first ! :D:sherlock:

Well said BD. I fail to see MikeBlue's motive for making that poll. Well, in fact, I do see his motive, it's to stir up shit. I wonder about him. He's either at it, or he's just one of those characters who is always looking to pick an argument....

Naw they're no at the wind up, but you're feeble attempts at it are fcukin laughable ya nugget ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::sherlock:

Naw they're no at the wind up, but you're feeble attempts at it are fcukin laughable ya nugget ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::sherlock:

My god its wee bernie from Rab C!! Keep up the bad work!

Wee burnie ya fcukin fud ! :sherlock:

Well said BD. I fail to see MikeBlue's motive for making that poll. Well, in fact, I do see his motive, it's to stir up shit. I wonder about him. He's either at it, or he's just one of those characters who is always looking to pick an argument....

The "shit stirrers" are people like John Galbraith or GOAT who stated that the club should not sign a Catholic from ROI - maybe they are Celtic supporters trying to give the club a bad name, maybe they aren't. Maybe you agree with them.

I don't and it's nice to see that the majority of the posters on the subject don't either.

You are now in the position that when we don't sign Gartland (because he's probably not that good) and a Celtic supporting work colleague starts needling you with the argument that the majority of Rangers fans wouldn't have accepted him you can quote my poll as evidence that he's talking crap.

You can thank me later

You are now in the position that when we don't sign Gartland (because he's probably not that good) and a Celtic supporting work colleague starts needling you with the argument that the majority of Rangers fans wouldn't have accepted him you can quote my poll as evidence that he's talking crap.

You can thank me later

PMSL

The "shit stirrers" are people like John Galbraith or GOAT who stated that the club should not sign a Catholic from ROI - maybe they are Celtic supporters trying to give the club a bad name, maybe they aren't. Maybe you agree with them.

I met him in the Wee Rangers Club, so definitely not a 'Tic fan.

You can thank me later

Thanks.

No doubt you will circulate it widely on terrorist minded and the muddleboard.

'.. look whit a goat thay daft hunz tae dae...'

Wee burnie ya fcukin fud ! :sherlock:

:mutley:

You can thank me later

Thanks.

No doubt you will circulate it widely on terrorist minded and the muddleboard.

'.. look whit a goat thay daft hunz tae dae...'

:lol:

I don't and it's nice to see that the majority of the posters on the subject don't either.

You can thank me later

What a complete idiot you are. Why would you want to sign a player from ROI solely because you want to have evidence when some daft jakie tim winds you up???

You can thank me later

What a complete idiot you are. Why would you want to sign a player from ROI solely because you want to have evidence when some daft jakie tim winds you up???

Exactly, when we have plenty of proof in the last 20 years or so for them to grovel over in their cesspits.

You can thank me later

Well if you read my post you'll see no mention at all of me wanting to sign Gartland. It's the poll that is the evidence that we will accept a Catholic from ROI.

You're the idiot