Quite a fair article.

ricksen_da_best

Sunshine on Leith! Scorching on Ibrox! Celtic in crisis! All of Scottish football must thank Hibernian Football Club for the great service it has done, beating nay, gubbing Celtic and blowing open the title race.

For surely it would be bad for our game if Celtic were to win the title for the fourth year in a row?

Surely it would be better for Scottish football, global football and the credit crunch if the glorious Glasgow Rangers were given what is rightfully theirs - the title?

Celtic were put to the sword on Sunday thanks to what can only be described as a wonder goal.

That's wonder' in the sense of it's a wonder such a piddly shot ended up in the back of the net'. But, that's Artur Boruc for you.

The big, mad. needlessly provocative, should-be-arrested Pole was probably thinking about which burd in the stand he would impress with his throw out instead of thinking maybe I should catch this.

The once impressive Holy Goalie is a sad reflection of his former shadow and that's why I say, Boruc MUST stay!

On the previous day there was only one word you could use to describe Rangers at Ibrox - truly awesome. The way they swept aside a team of such high quality as Hamilton was simply frightening.

No team on this planet could stand against the mighty Gers in this form, not Inter, not Real, not Bayern, not Falkirk, not no-one. What a totally sensational, utterly astonishing, literally astounding magnificent seven!

Rangers supporters, however, sensing the sound of victory in their nostrils, are not allowing themselves to be complacent.

They are taking no chances and have, therefore, organised a protest outside Pacific Quay over the biased way that the BBC reports upon their great club.

As a BBC employee, I, of course, cannot possibly comment on the rights or wrongs of this protest.

All I will say is good luck to the protesters, you're dead right, but I must draw back from overtly lending my support.

So Celtic's lead scythed to a paltry four points, Rangers supporters taking to the streets and saying we have had enough' - Scottish football is in great shape right now.

But it could be about to undergo a totally sensational revolution after the managers met for a big summit at Hampden last week.

And as Walter Smith, Craig Levein, Jimmy Calderwood, Mark McGhee, John Hughes and HIM entered the National Stadium, the questions everyone was asking was - where is Jim Jefferies, Gus MacPherson, Csaba Laszlo, Mixu Paatelainen, Billy Reid and Craig Brewster?

Many people in my journalistic profession felt that these six should have been present too, but to be fair, isn't it obvious why they were slung a rubber ear by the others?

Jim Jefferies? Who wants to listen to him moaning for hours? Gus McPherson? Who wants to hear him greetin' about never getting nothing off the referees?

Mixu Paatelainen? Ok, he has won my utmost respect, but he's another one who's always whinging. Craig Brewster? Well, Caley Thistle arenae really a real team are they? They'd rather be playing shinty.

Billy Reid? Ok, I accept his team colours are red and white, but do they need to be Hoops?

And finally, Csaba Laszlo? The big six only had four hours to spare, they can't have it all taken up by just one of Csaba's answers.

Sunshine on Leith! Scorching on Ibrox! Celtic in crisis! All of Scottish football must thank Hibernian Football Club for the great service it has done, beating nay, gubbing Celtic and blowing open the title race.

For surely it would be bad for our game if Celtic were to win the title for the fourth year in a row?

Surely it would be better for Scottish football, global football and the credit crunch if the glorious Glasgow Rangers were given what is rightfully theirs - the title?

Celtic were put to the sword on Sunday thanks to what can only be described as a wonder goal.

That's wonder' in the sense of it's a wonder such a piddly shot ended up in the back of the net'. But, that's Artur Boruc for you.

The big, mad. needlessly provocative, should-be-arrested Pole was probably thinking about which burd in the stand he would impress with his throw out instead of thinking maybe I should catch this.

The once impressive Holy Goalie is a sad reflection of his former shadow and that's why I say, Boruc MUST stay!

On the previous day there was only one word you could use to describe Rangers at Ibrox - truly awesome. The way they swept aside a team of such high quality as Hamilton was simply frightening.

No team on this planet could stand against the mighty Gers in this form, not Inter, not Real, not Bayern, not Falkirk, not no-one. What a totally sensational, utterly astonishing, literally astounding magnificent seven!

Rangers supporters, however, sensing the sound of victory in their nostrils, are not allowing themselves to be complacent.

They are taking no chances and have, therefore, organised a protest outside Pacific Quay over the biased way that the BBC reports upon their great club.

As a BBC employee, I, of course, cannot possibly comment on the rights or wrongs of this protest.

All I will say is good luck to the protesters, you're dead right, but I must draw back from overtly lending my support.

So Celtic's lead scythed to a paltry four points, Rangers supporters taking to the streets and saying we have had enough' - Scottish football is in great shape right now.

But it could be about to undergo a totally sensational revolution after the managers met for a big summit at Hampden last week.

And as Walter Smith, Craig Levein, Jimmy Calderwood, Mark McGhee, John Hughes and HIM entered the National Stadium, the questions everyone was asking was - where is Jim Jefferies, Gus MacPherson, Csaba Laszlo, Mixu Paatelainen, Billy Reid and Craig Brewster?

Many people in my journalistic profession felt that these six should have been present too, but to be fair, isn't it obvious why they were slung a rubber ear by the others?

Jim Jefferies? Who wants to listen to him moaning for hours? Gus McPherson? Who wants to hear him greetin' about never getting nothing off the referees?

Mixu Paatelainen? Ok, he has won my utmost respect, but he's another one who's always whinging. Craig Brewster? Well, Caley Thistle arenae really a real team are they? They'd rather be playing shinty.

Billy Reid? Ok, I accept his team colours are red and white, but do they need to be Hoops?

And finally, Csaba Laszlo? The big six only had four hours to spare, they can't have it all taken up by just one of Csaba's answers.

Thanks Chick but you can go back to sleep now.

:mutley: