Celtic 2 - 4 Rangers

kasabian101

Found this on You Tube. Really good depiction of the game. Nice video.

I don't think I have stopped talking about this since it happened. 43 to 48 seconds show clearly that McManus should have been sent off!!! Defo a red card.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=llttT4chpII

It is a shocker. The double foul ripping the jersey is bad enough, but throwing the ball straight at an official is a violent act.

However, Alan Thompson did worse against Ricksen, when punched him repeatedly to the head.

However, you don't get anything that close to the jungle.

Found this on You Tube. Really good depiction of the game. Nice video.

I don't think I have stopped talking about this since it happened. 43 to 48 seconds show clearly that McManus should have been sent off!!! Defo a red card.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=llttT4chpII

It is a shocker. The double foul ripping the jersey is bad enough, but throwing the ball straight at an official is a violent act.

However, Alan Thompson did worse against Ricksen, when punched him repeatedly to the head.

However, you don't get anything that close to the jungle.

Agreed Oleg........thought that at the time WHY wasnt McManus NOT sent off for throwing the ball at the linesman, if was a straight red card and the usual nothing done,there seems to be a point blank refusal to send them off [aye a know theres been one or two] but nowhere near what there should,ve been. Dont know if anyone saw Sunday,s game Hibs v them, when Caldwell already on a booking elbow,s Nish in the face the ref,Thomson see,s it blows for a foul to Hibs looks at Caldwell and does nothing...........Boruc v St.Mirren straight red.....no a yellow.....Janet Viniger of Fanniflap karate kick on Faye......straight red....a foul and thats it.....Robson,s forearm smash on Dailly.......straight red....no just a foul and a ticking off for Dailly for complaining.....a could go on but a think ave made my point.They get more bad calls than any other team in the league,and still complain their the victims, no wonder no one likes them,heard the St.Mirren fans singing to them to the Pompey chimes......it went Same old Celtic always cheating.......says it all really.