Inverness Tickets

david271994

Ive got 2 tickets for this game. Why?

he wants them

go on give them away you know it makes sense

:unionflag:

Ill get you a couple of tickets in the stand filled with fans who supported Rangers and Celtic 10 year ago? :pipe:

im ok mate as i dont return from usa till 5th jan so fox and hounds loyal for me which is a pity cause i like trip to the ness

Ive got 2 tickets for this game. Why?

he wants them

go on give them away you know it makes sense

:unionflag:

Ill get you a couple of tickets in the stand filled with fans who supported Rangers and Celtic 10 year ago? :pipe:

im ok mate as i dont return from usa till 5th jan so fox and hounds loyal for me which is a pity cause i like trip to the ness

Been a couple of times.

Sat in the caley end with a few mates last time.

They gave up giving us abuse at 2-0. Was cracking... Think we got a goal in the last minute when they were all leaving. So me and some other Rangers fan that was in the inverness end with one of my mates, started singing follow follow.. Waste of good pies and capri suns imo. :rolleyes:

No bother will i be able to cheer and that

Its a 50/50.

If we score early and you cheer, the police will take you out and throw you in with the Rangers fans.

But if its a late goal and you cheer, youll be chucked out , if you get caught :lol:

I havent been chucked out yet. They dont realy mind up their. Their all Rangers fans anyways at heart, just support Caley to save paying a bus fair down to glasgow every weekend.

Oh anyone think I should wait and see if some come on sale here or should i just get some in the inverness end

wha i was thinkin was goin up there and seein if any gers fans are sellin any tickets if there not the inverness ticket office must be open and i could just go in there and buy 2 for the inverness end

what use make of my plan ?

i was at the fixture last year it was about same time of year there wer hundreds of tickets going outside each end.

if your sittin gwith the caley fans your sound coz most of them are rangers fans anyway, i was in the calley end and was cheering like fuck when beasley scored the winner late on. no dirty looks or anything