Lee McCulloch

BlueSuedeSambas

You can call him a scapegoat all you want, but he was shockingly bad today. I don't think he was in the right position for more than 10 seconds the entire game. He seemed to think he was either playing CM, holding midfield, or had just been given a free role (even more worrying for the fact it might be true). Say what you want about Beasley, at least he knows where to stand when we don't have the ball.

Yet another fcuking awful decision by Walter Smith.

Lee McCulloch should never pull on the Rangers jersey again. The guy is a truely awful footballer. Where will he be playing next week, RB?

What was the need to drop Beasley. The guy is never going to reach the top of his game when we keep chopping and changing.

If so, why not play Novo?

Bringing Lee McCulloch into the starting 11 for the game at Tannadice was just stupidity. One week he's playing in the reserves at RB, the next he's at CB in the 1st team, then he finds himself dropped altogether then starts in one of our hardest and most important fixtures doh

What was the need to drop Beasley. The guy is never going to reach the top of his game when we keep chopping and changing.

If so, why not play Novo?

Bringing Lee McCulloch into the starting 11 for the game at Tannadice was just stupidity. One week he's playing in the reserves at RB, the next he's at CB in the 1st team, then he finds himself dropped altogether then starts in one of our hardest and most important fixtures doh

Same with Beasley. He gets played at random intervals throughout the season, plays quite well in a 7-1 win, Smith says that performance should 'kickstart his season' (or words to that effect) and then he gets fucking dropped for McCulloch, a joke of a footballer.

I wonder whether Walter actually watches when we play.

At Ibrox when we played Utd we kept throwing high balls which Wilkie gobbled up but when we ran at them on the flanks we created chances and when we ran or passed on the ground we had them in trouble because Wilkie physically cannot turn and move.

I was expecting that Walter may have learned from that game and many others that when we play football on the ground we are a far superior team. Bougherra summed it up the other week when he said that when we passed and played football we score goals and win games.

I do not know if Smith tries to surprise teams by playing tactics that suit them or whether he takes tactical advice from Durrant.

What was that all about?

Both Beasley and Aaron had good games last weekened, yet we see McCulloch jump above them and waltz into the starting team for what is one of the hardest away games in Scotland.

My only thought is that he must have been in the team to add a bit of steel and combate Dundee Utd's physical strength.

If that was the case then what was he playing at for Utd's second goal?

He got caught ball watching and allowed Feeney to ghost in and score.

Moments later his lack of concentration nearly gifted Kenneth another goal for Dundee Utd.

In between that he did his usual routine of hiding behind defenders, while occassionally waving his arms about and pointing in random directions.

I am actually ashamed with myself for ever thinking he could be a good player for us :(

A complete donut who I cannot wait to see the back of.

That was my take on it, but, LM is just everyones favourite scapegoat. I think it was his fault Whittaker didnt close down the crosses into the box!

Beasley and Aaron would have been crunched out the game in the first 10 min. Not sure how Aaron would react to that, but, DMB goes missing, we have seen it every time, so, for me Smith was in a lose lose situation, was either Adam or McCulloch.

(tu)

Actively hiding from play? Check.

Demonstrating your lack of techincal ability throughout the afternoon? Check.

Giving away daft fouls? Check.

Having a part in the conceding of a goal? Check.

Nope, it wasnt an extraordinary performance from him yesterday. Just your run of the mill, typical Lee McCulloch performance.

I'm yet to see a bigger coward pull on the blue jersey. Even the likes of Lovenkrands and Buffel didn't shriek their responsibilities as much as him. Lee McCulloch truly has earned his place at the Rangers "table of shame" alongside infamous figures such as Fillip Sebo and Nuno Capucho.

I wonder whether Walter actually watches when we play.

At Ibrox when we played Utd we kept throwing high balls which Wilkie gobbled up but when we ran at them on the flanks we created chances and when we ran or passed on the ground we had them in trouble because Wilkie physically cannot turn and move.

I was expecting that Walter may have learned from that game and many others that when we play football on the ground we are a far superior team.
Bougherra summed it up the other week when he said that when we passed and played football we score goals and win games.

I do not know if Smith tries to surprise teams by playing tactics that suit them or whether he takes tactical advice from Durrant.

I'm begining to think Walter has Alhtziemers.

mcculloch is utter pish. I think i would rather have charlie adam in there than mcculloch and that really is saying something. Lets hope stoke are still interested in jan. We might even get a decent fee for him as well which would be very welcome. Should never pull on a rangers shirt again.

Actively hiding from play? Check.

Demonstrating your lack of techincal ability throughout the afternoon? Check.

Giving away daft fouls? Check.

Having a part in the conceding of a goal? Check.

Nope, it wasnt an extraordinary performance from him yesterday. Just your run of the mill, typical Lee McCulloch performance.

I'm yet to see a bigger coward pull on the blue jersey. Even the likes of Lovenkrands and Buffel didn't shriek their responsibilities as much as him. Lee McCulloch truly has earned his place at the Rangers "table of shame" alongside infamous figures such as Fillip Sebo and Nuno Capucho.

(tu)

Although yesterday he turned in a better performance than against Kaunas - a total shite bag of a man.