Lee McCulloch

BlueSuedeSambas

What was that all about?

Both Beasley and Aaron had good games last weekened, yet we see McCulloch jump above them and waltz into the starting team for what is one of the hardest away games in Scotland.

My only thought is that he must have been in the team to add a bit of steel and combate Dundee Utd's physical strength.

If that was the case then what was he playing at for Utd's second goal?

He got caught ball watching and allowed Feeney to ghost in and score.

Moments later his lack of concentration nearly gifted Kenneth another goal for Dundee Utd.

In between that he did his usual routine of hiding behind defenders, while occassionally waving his arms about and pointing in random directions.

I am actually ashamed with myself for ever thinking he could be a good player for us :(

A complete donut who I cannot wait to see the back of.

What was that all about?

Both Beasley and Aaron had good games last weekened, yet we see McCulloch jump above them and waltz into the starting team for what is one of the hardest away games in Scotland.

My only thought is that he must have been in the team to add a bit of steel and combate Dundee Utd's physical strength.

Moments later his lack of concentration nearly gifted Kenneth another goal for Dundee Utd.

In between that he did his usual routine of hiding behind defenders, while occassionally waving his arms about and pointing in random directions.

I am actually ashamed with myself for ever thinking he could be a good player for us :(

That was my take on it, but, LM is just everyones favourite scapegoat. I think it was his fault Whittaker didnt close down the crosses into the box!

Beasley and Aaron would have been crunched out the game in the first 10 min. Not sure how Aaron would react to that, but, DMB goes missing, we have seen it every time, so, for me Smith was in a lose lose situation, was either Adam or McCulloch.

What was that all about?

I can assure you donuts are far superior, I ate a delightful one from Sainsburys and had absolutely no complaints. Not only that but I do think my donut made a better contribution.

What was that all about?

I can assure you donuts are far superior, I ate a delightful one from Sainsburys and had absolutely no complaints. Not only that but I do think my donut made a better contribution.

I hope it was a classic ring donut, with sugar on it, not one of those odd ones with no hole and stuff inside it??

What was that all about?

Didn't think I'd ever see you post about him in that way but fair play in that respect.

Once again he plays left midfield and makes no meaningful contribution at all. Worse, in fact, than Adam and that's saying something. I realise that it was a stroke of tactical genius to use a strong player to counter the massive physical presence of Flood, but why use a player who has repeatedly failed to perform

Doc and I have said that for months! :lol: He should be a conductor! :lol:

Once again he plays left midfield and makes no meaningful contribution at all. Worse, in fact, than Adam and that's saying something. I realise that it was a stroke of tactical genius to use a strong player to counter the massive physical presence of Flood, but why use a player who has repeatedly failed to perform

As I said, only option really, between him and Adam, both fail to perform regularly, sadly

That was my take on it, but, LM is just everyones favourite scapegoat. I think it was his fault Whittaker didnt close down the crosses into the box!

Beasley and Aaron would have been crunched out the game in the first 10 min. Not sure how Aaron would react to that, but, DMB goes missing, we have seen it every time, so, for me Smith was in a lose lose situation, was either Adam or McCulloch.

Exactly (tu)

Thought he had a reasonable first half. Shocking marking for Feeney's goal though.

McCulloch blames his struggle to nail down a position on Scottish attitudes to the game but is adamant he won't let the doubters get to him.

He added: "When I was at Wigan, I wasn't beating two or three men on the wing and then putting in a cross.

"That's never been my game but I did well down there. Then, when I came to Rangers, people were saying, 'he's never a winger'.

"But they don't know football so I try not to let it get tome. I wonder if they'll say the same thing about me as a defender!"

So, enlighten us, what do you do Lee? Run about pointing and sometimes winning headers that end up nowhere for the most part?

Of course it was.

I'm suspect that even "Big" Lee got a bit terrified when he was standing in the tunnel and it dawned on him that he was about to go toe to toe with 5'6 9 stone Willo Flood for 90 minutes

McCulloch blames his struggle to nail down a position on Scottish attitudes to the game but is adamant he won't let the doubters get to him.

He added: "When I was at Wigan, I wasn't beating two or three men on the wing and then putting in a cross.

"That's never been my game but I did well down there. Then, when I came to Rangers, people were saying, 'he's never a winger'.

"But they don't know football so I try not to let it get tome. I wonder if they'll say the same thing about me as a defender!"

So, enlighten us, what do you do Lee?

I love it when players come out with this :rolleyes:

Im no fan of mcullochs but i can see why he tried him today. He tried to go for the more solid player out left instead of beasley of sklafferty who havent performed well out there.

It didnt really work , and it really is a problem position for us. Would like to see niguez get a run. Beasley hasnt worked im afraid.

So, enlighten us, what do you do Lee?

I love it when players come out with this :rolleyes:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2947673 A player who sadly believes his own hype.

Im no fan of mcullochs but i can see why he tried him today. He tried to go for the more solid player out left instead of beasley of sklafferty who havent performed well out there.

It didnt really work , and it really is a problem position for us. Would like to see niguez get a run. Beasley hasnt worked im afraid.

Jimmy Page (tu)

retty much agree with everything said here.

Would be nice if some others could put there point across as well :craphead: