Can we remain Focused

Jimenez

Saturday isn't going to be a walkover, while I'm sure the management team will do their upmost to ensure that the players are fully aware of that fact. Feelings can be contagious and anything less than 100% voice and support on Saturday due to thoughts of the 27th could infect/transfer to the the players.

Let's discuss and deal with HIVS before the monobrows. While we have been impressive at home of late and it's becoming the fortress it once was HIVS are more than capable of turning up and putting in the kind of performance United did a few weeks back. So concentrate on Saturday, give it laldy and let's get the win to put a little pressure on the bheasts before their game with Falkirk, who knows ? A victory combined with the turmoil that has engulfed the mhanky mob could see another slip up.

No Surrender.

i agree mate. One game at a time and saturdays game is going to be very very tough. A win is by no means a certainty. We will need to keep it tight at the back and sort out those silly mistakes we have made in recent games to let soft goals in. I have no doubt we will score a couple of times against hibs but that will count for nothing if we defend crosses the way we did against dundee utd.