RM on STV

superally07

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we now know that whatever gets posted on RM may well be copied by the media.

A double edged sword in my opinion. We better be careful in future. Some daft post could get us in trouble.

This is true (tu)

Nah, they won't surely only become aware of thissite after this story broke. They could easily have trawled their way through the site by now & found something to report. Besides, we are not the only fans forum in existence! ;) If they could find something on this site, then there's always the tims sites to trawl through as well!

(tu)

Well we now know that whatever gets posted on RM may well be copied by the media.

A double edged sword in my opinion. We better be careful in future. Some daft post could get us in trouble.

True, and what they showed on TV wasn't really a good thing for representing Rangers fans opinions to the media.

oi cunt features, what u doin stealing my sig?

Did they ask permission to use it CR ?

Im sure CR wouldnt have been able to keep his face shut this long if they did

Not sure that they'd need permission anyway.

They never ask permission for anything.

This is awesome though. I hope it is more of a regular occurance. This thread is a great read lol.

True, and what they showed on TV wasn't really a good thing for representing Rangers fans opinions to the media.

Sorry mate, thought it was open because you posted it in the graphics section :)

Removed.

Sorry mate, thought it was open because you posted it in the graphics section :)

Removed.

haha no problem man :pipe: - stick a wee request in when u get 50 posts and we'll whip one up for ya.

Although the tims are kicking up a fuss about this, I think it is a good thing in the sense that it is laughable and shows them up for what they are.

People the world over will be laughing their cocks off at them.

Get singing bears !!

Take a bow Coop :hail:

Well done coop :unionflag:

this is now a famous Quote

What was said about the posts (good or bad comments) or was it just simply shown? :rangers:

Did anyone answer my question?

Was just simply shown, they didnt mention the indivudual posts or the boards name, just showed it, as background scene whilst blabbering on about the Hokey Cokey being sectarian, whilst trying to keep straight faces at the same time.

It will be on the stv site soon to watch.

http://www.stv.tv/

4minutes in, is the start of the report :beer2:

I thought David Edgar was john higgins with a hangover at first, was wondering what he was doing in it... :D

David Edgar was spot on with what he said. Well done to him in his brief comment on the situation.