No more multi million pound signings

ayrshire-loyal

just in from the game and they were discussing this, we are in a credit crunch, need to reduce ticket prices etc

worst of all was lee wilkie for rangers in january :craphead:

walter has spent 7m on flops who don't get a game,

why we getting fleeced almost double for a ST compared to the shitty wee teams that we are now wanting to buy their players

enough is enough for me WALTER DO THE HONOURABLE THING AND PLEASE LEAVE.

the game was dying out for a winger and he plays CA <cr>

we have potential on the bench, which i'm sure 100% of the fans would rather see than CA

i thought i was under the illusion that i work hard all week selling my skill and spend my money to be entertained.....................AH FUCK IT I'M AWAY TO GET BLOOTERED

Walter can spot a CH (Webster the exception that proves the rule) and that is all. The rest? Mendes apart and maybe Davis are questionable. Millers regressed recently too.

problem is Walter wants to play them all across the back 4

Lee Wilkie would be the last straw for me in terms of the signing policy. You can't replace an EPL standard player like Bougherra with the likes of Wilkie who looks okay in the SPL but is by no means a football player. Imagine him in Europe where the ball gets played on the deck for 90% of the time? He plays football with his head not his feet. Add to that he has an awful injury record and would probably sign on an 8k a week contract and barely kick a ball for us. Sound familiar?