Who are the young up and coming managers?

pcbear

I think we were hoping that by now one of Gough,Brown, Macall,Butcher,Wilkins or another of our ex players would be making a name for themselves plotting their way through the lower leagues and showing out as a potential manager of our club, i see no obvious candidate to be our future manager from the many ex players who have had a bash at it.

I couldnt care less if he was 'Rangers Minded' TBH. Our current management team are as much that way inclined as you could get and where are we? I wouldnt mind Moyes or the like, but I dont think the Rangers job is as attractive as it once was.

I couldnt care less if he was 'Rangers Minded' TBH. Our current management team are as much that way inclined as you could get and where are we? I wouldnt mind Moyes or the like, but I dont think the Rangers job is as attractive as it once was.

Nor me mate but you would think an outstanding candidate would be plying his trade somewhere, Davie Moyes has long stated it is his intention to manage in Scotland either us/them or the national team, i would have him in a minute.

Guest The Brown Brogue

In todays football I really dont think at all that a manager has to have had any links at all with his team to do the best job.

Capello for England is a prime example, a new coach coming in and doing a clinical job, picking the best players regardless of history and reputation.

Furthermore I really dont think fans care that much either, if he gets the job done then it wont matter in the slightest whether hes rangers minded or not.

Get away from these ex players or 'Rangers men' - it's time we moved on!

(tu)

time for an attacking minded manager who isn't frightened to throw in a few youngsters

my vote is Michael Laudrup ,whither he'd leave sparta as soon as join them who knows.

The best two Scottish managers coming through at the moment are John Collins and John Hughes.

However Hughes wants to go to England and Collins is an ex Celtic player, would he be accepted?

Would except JH good honest attack minded. JC you can shove up your arse he is a stuck up pompous prick

When ew are looking for a new manager I really do believe we need to look outwith Scottish football,looking around our league dont see anyone.

Lavein,s about the best,but dont think he,s got the tempriment for a team as big as Rangers, Rangers needs a presence who am not sure off hand.

Get away from these ex players or 'Rangers men' - it's time we moved on!

(tu)

time for an attacking minded manager who isn't frightened to throw in a few youngsters

my vote is Michael Laudrup ,whither he'd leave sparta as soon as join them who knows.

:unionflag: :unionflag:

Good solid candidates for me who would be attainable would be Alan Curbishley, Billy Davies, Neil Warnock, Craig Levein, Slaven Bilic (possibly) and maybe a few others from the continent could also come into the fray.

The best two Scottish managers coming through at the moment are John Collins and John Hughes.

However Hughes wants to go to England and Collins is an ex Celtic player, would he be accepted?

He probably would by some, since, he has nothing to do with Rangers ever, which seems to be the main qualifier

Dammit, I have actually contributed to one of these threads, I am away to hang my head in shame