Did anyone see the missile thrown at Adam?

Carsons Dog

Serial missile throwers Celtic FC were at it again yesterday.

Adam was lining up to take a corner and a missile was thrown from the Celtic support.

He picked it up and dropped it on the track, this was right in front of the linesman and I would be surprised if the referee missed it.

I think this should be brought to the attention of the SFA who were quick to act when Petrov was hit by a paper cup (see link)

http://sport.scotsman.com/top-stories/SFA-...over.2621555.jp

Did anyone record the game who could give me the exact time of the incident so that the SFA can be advised?

Thanks

Serial missile throwers Celtic FC were at it again yesterday.

Adam was lining up to take a corner and a missile was thrown from the Celtic support.

He picked it up and dropped it on the track, this was right in front of the linesman and I would be surprised if the referee missed it.

I think this should be brought to the attention of the SFA who were quick to act when Petrov was hit by a paper cup (see link)

http://sport.scotsman.com/top-stories/SFA-...over.2621555.jp

Did anyone record the game who could give me the exact time of the incident so that the SFA can be advised?

Thanks

pity it didn't hit him.

in all seriousness tho,it's shocking that they continue to get away with these antics while wee can't sing the hokey cokey with out it being put under the microscope.Thats the way it has been for a while tho

I saw it from the Govan West corner. It looked like squashed up paper although that isn't the point.

They think/know they can get away with just about anything.

their dirty rotten bastards.......end of (tu)

Something was thrown,on tv Adam picks it up and puts it off the park b4 taking the corner, of course they,ll get away with it.

The tims have a horrendous record when it comes to these things, heres some off the top of my head.

1.Hugh Dallas head split open with coins.............shouldve been enough to have their park shut,if that was an amatuer or junior team they,d be put out the league.

2. Celtic remain the only Scottish club to have their ground closed for crowd trouble.

3. UAFA,made the replay a european game at old Trafford in the 80s due to bottles being thrown at the San Giro.

4.Ricksen having his head split open with a lighter.

5.Dida getting slapped last season.

6.Several attacks on Stapon on the pitch when he played for Aberdeen.

7.Rangers goalie A.Maxwell being attacked in an old firm game at the scumdome.

8.Also a soap dodger on the park this season in a european game.

9.And the daddy of them all, it was them that caused the riots in the 1980 Scottish cup final, yes I know we were no angels but they invaded the park ran the full lenght of Hampden and goaded the Rangers fans, if they had stayed in their own end there wouldnt have been a riot.

Thats just some I could think of feel free to add to it.

Something was thrown,on tv Adam picks it up and puts it off the park b4 taking the corner, of course they,ll get away with it.

The tims have a horrendous record when it comes to these things, heres some off the top of my head.

1.Hugh Dallas head split open with coins.............shouldve been enough to have their park shut,if that was an amatuer or junior team they,d be put out the league.

2. Celtic remain the only Scottish club to have their ground closed for crowd trouble.

3. UAFA,made the replay a european game at old Trafford in the 80s due to bottles being thrown at the San Giro.

4.Ricksen having his head split open with a lighter.

5.Dida getting slapped last season.

6.Several attacks on Stapon on the pitch when he played for Aberdeen.

7.Rangers goalie A.Maxwell being attacked in an old firm game at the scumdome.

8.Also a soap dodger on the park this season in a european game.

9.And the daddy of them all, it was them that caused the riots in the 1980 Scottish cup final, yes I know we were no angels but they invaded the park ran the full lenght of Hampden and goaded the Rangers fans, if they had stayed in their own end there wouldnt have been a riot.

Thats just some I could think of feel free to add to it.

Add countless broken seats at Ibrox over the years to that list.

What about Neil Lennon and Aden Mcgeady getting beaten up?

Im just saying...

Not hard enough their still breathing.............anyway thats not inside a football ground and I think thats what the threads about, and who,s to say it was Rangers fans ave heard all Scottsih fans given this pair abuse.............they are both gubs and I believe they cause as much bother as they get. Its the fighting Irish bit in them pair of pikeys.

It was just a pie wrapper! Adam was gutted when he seen there was no pie left in it!

Shut the fuck up thats no funny fur fuck sake he plays for Rangers trys against the manky mob unlike certain players in our team gets someting thrown at him and some Fans on here still making a joke out of Adam :angry2:

Pity it wasn't a real missile!

On a serious note, I never saw it. But it should be something the police, Rangers and celtc and the SPL should be investigating.

Had it been us, it would have been splashed across the front and back page.

On a serious note, I never saw it. But it should be something the police, Rangers and celtc and the SPL should be investigating.

Thats the point i'm making Muff

The linesman was a couple of yards from it.

We should highlight this to the relevant people.

I'm sure the offender could be caught with a bit of cctv work.

I'm going for it.

Are you sure it was chucked when Adam went over for the corner? It looked like a bit of paper, it was defo white.I just noticed him throwing it aff the park. I guess you would need to look at the pictures again to be sure it was thrown at Adam.

Definately thrown at him, the tims in that corner were all laughing - piece of paper or not its still a missile like the paper cup was.

Todays piece of paper is last times mobile phone is the time befores lighter is the time before coins etc etc etc

Not mentioning it is not an option - If we had done it it would have made the front pages.

Are u jokeing Celtic investigating it haaa

Well when u have got a wank like lennon in the managment team why would he or anyone else at celtic want to take this any further.

in aw fairness i was sitting behind 2 rows behind the guy who threw this "paper cup" it was infact scrunched up football coupons and was thrown at about 10 secs after kick off and charlie adam picked it up as he came across probs why he didnt complain about it as what can u do about something lying on the ground . but the other stuff they get away with is disgusting tbh

2 rows behind him <_<

tim i think and he's just joined the famines over why dont you go home ths cunt should be banned