Murray once said to our support

Jimenez

So David Murray is to blame for some fat sick fuk who thinks its funny to mock the dead. <cr>

Couple of points. That looks like walking away from the piggery rather than Ibrox so if thats the case, not sure what Murray could have done about it, if indeed he could have even done anything at Ibrox. Secondly, i saw this picture earlier whilst on lurking duty and to give Timmy credit, the vast majority if not all were saying it was sick and that they would have pulled him up if they saw it. A fair few even said he deserved a kicking (tu)

I think he's partly to blame in that he does nothing to stick up for us when we are being wrongly slated and branded bigots and Scotlands Shame etc. While their chairman always jumps to their defense. As a result they can do no wrong and think they can get away with anything.

Why do you always try to defend the enemy?

Depends what you mean when you say "always". I cant think of anything else i defend them for, but if i did then it will be because i speak my mind on things and aint frightened to call it as i see it. I attack the "enemy" on many fronts and have been doing so for pretty much all my posting life on this forum (tu)

I can't remeber specifics off the top of my head but I do remember you being accused of being called you'll never walk alone because of your posts. The way they attack us far outweighs what a few of them say on a forum and I don't think that merits sticking up for them.

So David Murray is to blame for some fat sick fuk who thinks its funny to mock the dead. <cr>

Couple of points. That looks like walking away from the piggery rather than Ibrox so if thats the case, not sure what Murray could have done about it, if indeed he could have even done anything at Ibrox. Secondly, i saw this picture earlier whilst on lurking duty and to give Timmy credit, the vast majority if not all were saying it was sick and that they would have pulled him up if they saw it. A fair few even said he deserved a kicking (tu)

I think he's partly to blame in that he does nothing to stick up for us when we are being wrongly slated and branded bigots and Scotlands Shame etc. While their chairman always jumps to their defense. As a result they can do no wrong and think they can get away with anything.

Depends what you mean when you say "always". I cant think of anything else i defend them for, but if i did then it will be because i speak my mind on things and aint frightened to call it as i see it. I attack the "enemy" on many fronts and have been doing so for pretty much all my posting life on this forum (tu)

I can't remeber specifics off the top of my head but I do remember you being accused of being called you'll never walk alone because of your posts. The way they attack us far outweighs what a few of them say on a forum and I don't think that merits sticking up for them.

I was accused of that because i basically disagree with the BJK and TFS and therefore in some peoples eyes, i didnt meet the required bitterness level to be a True Bear. I would like to think i have shaken most of that of and there are at least 3 posters on here who know what team i support and what i do in the background while most talk the talk on here and then do fukc all about half the shite they spout.

Actually, its only 2 now as JohnGalbraith, who got me tickets for the sheep game for my mate, went a bit "mental", apparently, and got banned.

The only point i was trying to make on this is that to Timmy's credit, they appear at least, to agree with us bears on this subject and have said the guy is a dik. If you cannot be dignified and give credit when its due, its a sad day. (tu)

I was accused of that because i basically disagree with the BJK and TFS and therefore in some peoples eyes, i didnt meet the required bitterness level to be a True Bear. I would like to think i have shaken most of that of and there are at least 3 posters on here who know what team i support and what i do in the background while most talk the talk on here and then do fukc all about half the shite they spout.

Actually, its only 2 now as JohnGalbraith, who got me tickets for the sheep game for my mate, went a bit "mental", apparently, and got banned.

The only point i was trying to make on this is that to Timmy's credit, they appear at least, to agree with us bears on this subject and have said the guy is a dik. If you cannot be dignified and give credit when its due, its a sad day. (tu)

Well we'll have to agree to disagree. I'll point out their faults before giving them credit for anything.

Is that right ?

Suppose they have never tried to take a penny from your pocket you horrible capatalist cunt, but when their support wear something like this unapposed in a sectarian environment (where anything Rangers = bad - anything Celtc = good) you helped create you spineless bastard then this is ultimately the result.

eerkx.jpg

OTT to blame some throat slitting material on our current chairman ?

Perhaps, but in an environment where he'll uphold a ban on the Dublin Loyal banner while watching on as the scum fly banners in support of an IRA actavist who muredered a Police man then he's nothing more than a very wealthy scumbag who defines our current plight.

The man says he has the club at heart , well sdm here is the news your not in our hearts GTF

why is the dublin loyal banner been banned from games .And dont you just want to take a bat to that cunt with the top on

And to the one who put it on for him.

people couldnt get king carlos or boogie woogie on their tops but the scum can get that on theirs hope jjb goes down the tube

u can get the printing done at the barras in the big hall probs where it was done the stall tht does it even has a sign sayin "no rangers t-shirt printing"

I couldnt get queens 11 and btw

THIS GUY ADATHEBEAR IS A t******.

why is the dublin loyal banner been banned from games .And dont you just want to take a bat to that cunt with the top on

And to the one who put it on for him.

people couldnt get king carlos or boogie woogie on their tops but the scum can get that on theirs hope jjb goes down the tube

u can get the printing done at the barras in the big hall probs where it was done the stall tht does it even has a sign sayin "no rangers t-shirt printing"

that arsehole with the celtic top should have his face identified so he can get a right good kick in.

pisses me off how nobody does fuck awl when its celtic fans acting bad but rangers supporters cannot even take banners into their own stadium

shocking , the thing is too we have too life with it <_<