Walter's Credibility if we sell Bougherra

nvager

If we sell Bougherra, will that be the last straw of any RFC fan believing anything that Walter and the management say?

The situation reeks of the Cuellar situation. Its hard to believe we could go through that so soon after the Cuellar debacle - right?

This though probably will not happen.

Wilkie signing to replace Magic - probably will not happen either.

Nevertheless a lot of Bears are nervous.

Walter couldn't give a Fuck what we think, he proved that when he signed Miller.

As for Bougherra :bye:

Could be argued he was right, and those against it were wrong on the miller thing, has hardly been a shit piece of business

Walter couldn't give a Fuck what we think, he proved that when he signed Miller.

Could be argued he was right, and those against it were wrong on the miller thing, has hardly been a shit piece of business

Not the point Outlaw but nice twist as usual, but the fact remains were still not good enough (td)

When you have the full support telling you "stick your Kenny Miller up your arse", then for Walter to go out and sign him anyway!

It speaks volumes to what he thinks of us fans!

Not the point Outlaw but nice twist as usual, but the fact remains were still not good enough (td)

When you have the full support telling you "stick your Kenny Miller up your arse", then for Walter to go out and sign him anyway!

Its not a twist fella, just how it is ;)

No, we arent good enough, and, the fact remains our 12th man has also gone.

A slight twist, why would someone respect a manager who didnt have the belief in his own convictions? If he believes a player is right, and, the fans dont like that player, then he doesnt sign him, he should leave, instantly.

You should see how I feel about some of our fans at the mo mate, makes my head spin. I disagree with you at times, but, your heart is in the right place, and, you actually have reasoning. You also act like a proper bear, with a bit of dignity and respect for others. That is going from people lately, which is worse for me than anything smith has done

A slight twist, why would someone respect a manager who didnt have the belief in his own convictions? If he believes a player is right, and, the fans dont like that player, then he doesnt sign him, he should leave, instantly.

You should see how I feel about some of our fans at the mo mate, makes my head spin. I disagree with you at times, but, your heart is in the right place, and, you actually have reasoning. You also act like a proper bear, with a bit of dignity and respect for others. That is going from people lately, which is worse for me than anything smith has done

I feel the same way mate :beer2:

I feel the same way mate :beer2:

:beer2: