Dean Furman

disgruntled_bear

Here is the thing, if we were looking to BUY a player who looked good at Bradford, we would not be happy as that isnt "rangers class", so, one of our younger players performing well there should be expected, still doesnt make him good enough for our first team does it?

If a top English club comes along in the next couple of seasons & buys him from Bradford, which will happen if he stays...we'll be pissed off at losing him, when we could have had him!

Looks like he wants to stay on anyway! No chance of him coming back before July if Smith reads this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7805730.stm

A few things, if Smith decides his loan spell is over then it's over he won't have a choice on the matter, or course he will be saying he wants to stay for the remainder of the season because he is getting first team football, but he doesn't say he wants to stay permanently, and even though I'd prefer that he was back at Ibrox and given more of a chance the more first team games he gets the better it will be for us as he will gain more experience.

Furman showed more in 30 minutes v Dundee United than a few of our midfielders had showed in the previous month or two.

Smithasauras is killing our club and youth.

Our midfield was crying out for fresh legs last year yet game after game Smith played his "chosen ones"

Hope the wee man does come back but only after Smith has chucked it. (tu)

Funny i talk about him Yesterday and he's in the press today :lol:

Furman happy to stay at Bradford

Furman has yet to score for Bradford

Bradford City loanee Dean Furman wants to stay at Valley Parade until the end of the season.

The 20-year-old midfielder joined the West Yorkshire club from Glasgow Rangers in August and his loan deal is set to run out in January.

"I'd love to stay, I've absolutely loved my four or five months here," Furman told BBC Radio Leeds.

"I'd be delighted if I could stay because the boys have been great, I've loved every minute of it."

The South African made his return to action on Boxing Day at Lincoln City after a hamstring injury had kept him out since the start of November.

Furman added: "It's been hard times, but I got through it and I'm feeling good now.

"It was great to get back into action during Christmas.

"I felt good in those games, but I know the more games I get under my belt the fitter and sharper I'll get."

Meanwhile, Bradford boss Stuart McCall hopes to secure the services of fellow loanees Nicky Law from Sheffield United until May and Burnley's Steve Jones until at least the end of January.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7805730.stm

i dislike lafferty, he looks shite every time i've seen him.

doesn't know when to pass, as always prefers to cut inside to try and shoot & gets blocked off.

on his plus sides, he has finised fucking well a couple of times for us.

A striker playing at left midfield - are you surprised he doesn't know when to pass or that he wants to cut inside and shoot?

of course I'm surprised that a footballer cannot pass a ball. Are you not ?

Burnley played him at Left Midfield for two seasons.