Dean Furman

disgruntled_bear

Sorry, pains me to say this, but this kid will never be good enough.

eh

dean was always a standout in the reserves and even put in a solid display when he got a chance in the 1st team,he was a good box to box midfielder who popped up with quite a few goals for the reserves,he deserved a chance before alot of 1st team regulars.

imo he should come back coz in my mind he'll grow up to become a class player (tu)

Would like to see him remain at Bradford for the rest of the season. He's done pretty damn well down there and the majority of their fans have taken to him - out of contract in the summer so we'll see what happens?

Here is the thing, if we were looking to BUY a player who looked good at Bradford, we would not be happy as that isnt "rangers class", so, one of our younger players performing well there should be expected, still doesnt make him good enough for our first team does it?

well when you consider some of walters poor signings, i'd say Furman could easily play in our midfield.

mcculloch, velicka, lafferty & dailly spring to mind in poor signings. so if those guys are your "rangers class" then deano is too.

well when you consider some of walters poor signings, i'd say Furman could easily play in our midfield.

mcculloch, velicka, lafferty & dailly spring to mind in poor signings. so if those guys are your "rangers class" then deano is too.

Lafferty, as a striker, and for the future, yes, the rest, obviously not <cr>

i dislike lafferty, he looks shite every time i've seen him.

doesn't know when to pass, as always prefers to cut inside to try and shoot & gets blocked off.

on his plus sides, he has finised fucking well a couple of times for us.

Bradford are hoping to keep him for the rest of the season, but I hope he is still given a proper contract with us, cause if he isn't then the could get him for nothing. Wish people would stop slating Lafferty, he isn't a winger and should be played as a striker with someone to build a partnership with, but it's the same though, why split up a partnership that are doing pretty well together.

People like Ferguson and Mendes aren't going to be around forever, with Ferguson the sooner the better so we have to think of the future, and also for back ups, the future could be KT. Davis, Fleck, Furman, Aaron, Shinnie and Edu probably more in midfield who I've forgotten about.

I think we won't find out about Furman coming back or not until nearer the end of the transfer window as it will depend on who leaves!

People like Ferguson and Mendes aren't going to be around forever, with Ferguson the sooner the better so we have to think of the future, and also for back ups, the future could be KT. Davis, Fleck, Furman, Aaron, Shinnie and Edu probably more in midfield who I've forgotten about.

spot on mate.

our potential midfield over the next 5 years is awesome :)

so it's currently the hardest area of the park to get a game for periferal (sp?) figures like burke, beasley, aaron, furman , fleck, shinnie, etc.

but given time i hope these guys can all go on to play for us :)

From what I've seen Furman is a tidy player and he seems like a very nice lad but I have doubts that he'll ever be a major player for us. I doubt if he'll ever be able to run games for us - this is at least partly physical. We'll see.

Lafferty has shown some good signs and shouldn't be written off at this stage.

Here is the thing, if we were looking to BUY a player who looked good at Bradford, we would not be happy as that isnt "rangers class", so, one of our younger players performing well there should be expected, still doesnt make him good enough for our first team does it?

If a top English club comes along in the next couple of seasons & buys him from Bradford, which will happen if he stays...we'll be pissed off at losing him, when we could have had him!

Looks like he wants to stay on anyway! No chance of him coming back before July if Smith reads this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7805730.stm

Guest therabbitt
i dislike lafferty, he looks shite every time i've seen him.

doesn't know when to pass, as always prefers to cut inside to try and shoot & gets blocked off.

on his plus sides, he has finised fucking well a couple of times for us.

A striker playing at left midfield - are you surprised he doesn't know when to pass or that he wants to cut inside and shoot?