New Years Day Football

Boab

bored here. no footie and waashed oot wae booze.

next shift on the lash, saturday when going to big derby game between stenhousemuir and the east stirling. it the shires home game, although they play at stenies ground.

be in away end wae ma faither in law, who mad stenie fan. plenty drink all round.

roll on the soccer!

next shift on the lash, saturday when going to big derby game between stenhousemuir and the east stirling. it the shires home game, although they play at stenies ground.

be in away end wae ma faither in law, who mad stenie fan. plenty drink all round.

roll on the soccer!

FFS! :anguish:

I object to, admittedly, Americans, calling the Football a "soccer ball". A Football is a beautiful thing and I don`t mean Gridiron. I come from the home of Football , Great Britain, and I love Football. (And again I stress I do not mean American Football.) Football was made from Scotland (I am Scottish) and the full proper name for the sport was association football (there is not the word soccer in those two words!) again, I concede that the name Association Football was shortened to "Soccer" and that I regret.

You have to understand that living and learning about football (what most Americans call soccer) in Scotland I knew the beautiful game as "fitbaw"! I don`t mean to be too disrespectful but I have to defend what is a very big proportion in my life and so many others. I fear that some young Americans won`t know that the "soccer" they are playing is actually called Football!

Yours, with the love of the best sport on the planet,

A past article by me to an American website where I was a guest writer. Could have been written a little better but very good other than that.

roll on the soccer!

Near Ma Hous . I'll Be There :D

C'mon Stenny.