Most hated..

I thought Scott Booth and Craig Burley were a terrible double team on Shitanta.

Pat Nevin is just the most dull man on this planet, surely the BBc coulc get someone else?

To top it off Father Keevins just spouts the most amount of shite ever

The deputy football editor of The Times, Tony Evans.

He's just your typical Scouser who, like many, thinks that Liverpool's EPL chances are more important than the game in itself.

Recently he was proclaiming that Andy Dawson of Hull is a far better player than Arsenal's 70x capped centre half, William Gallas. He kills my soul.

Scott Booth for me. Not only is he a complete Rangers hating bastard, he is totally inept at his job. Amateurish in every sense of the word.

Good shout about Pat Nevin though, and why does he always have a pen in his hand? Such a boring wee guy, who lives off the fact that he used to play for Chelsea.

Scott Booth for me. Not only is he a complete Rangers hating bastard, he is totally inept at his job. Amateurish in every sense of the word.

Good shout about Pat Nevin though, and why does he always have a pen in his hand? Such a boring wee guy, who lives off the fact that he used to play for Chelsea.

Ian cocker fae shitanta think he is having a chugg when septic get the ball near anybodys (box) prick

Favourite....Ian Wright....guy's a legend, even if he did play for the tims!

Wright is a terrible pundit.

I'll never forget the way he threw his toys out the pram after England lost at Windsor Park.

I'l never forget the way he got stuck into the tims for the walkout at Parkhead in November! (tu)

He doesn't have the same oppertunity to let himself go when he's on the beeb....but he's a totally different animal on his radio show! Honest, if you haven't heard him....listen to bowtime on Talksport!

I'll never forget the way he threw his toys out the pram after England lost at Windsor Park.

Yeh ano that was funny as. Also when he absolutely slated someone for diving one week, then Stevie G dived and got a penalty for england and his view totally changed

TV - Terry Butcher. Never thought I'd say it but the guy's turning out to be a complete wank!

Radio - Billy Dodds. Yet another wee wank stain!

Paper - Spiers. Nuff said!

You hate 3 Ex-Rangers players/so-called fans but like an ex Celtic player... I like your honesty (tu)

Commentator: John Motson, guy is a wank. Creams himself whenever England play

Broadcaster: ITV, every time CL adverts on, its all Liverpool. They even had an advert of YNWA before a Liverpool tie. Crawl out of their arse please!

Writer: Mirif Bose (however you spell it), guy acts like he has contacts. Then writes a blog, in which he tells us nothing we didn't know

BEST Footballing writer by a mile is Tim Vickery, exetremely competent writer and knows his stuff, even accepts when hes wrong:

Some guy wrote in asking if he ever scouts for clubs, due to him spotting a lot of talent

Tim says clubs shouldn't ask him to do that just because he writes, then admits he thought Scheidt and Kleberson would be good signings over here

When you can admit your wrong, its sweeter when your right