Stars to shine in 2009

Muff

i honestly don't think fleck will ever get his chance under WS, maybe a few cup games if hes lucky which is shite.

Fleck is still pretty young though, any talk of his talents being wasted and his career ruined are years away in the future. Walter obviously isn't going to stay here forever, we're looking at him leaving possibly at the end of this season if things go badly, so not all hope is lost with Fleck.

i honestly don't think fleck will ever get his chance under WS, maybe a few cup games if hes lucky which is shite.

Fleck is still pretty young though, any talk of his talents being wasted and his career ruined are years away in the future. Walter obviously isn't going to stay here forever, we're looking at him leaving possibly at the end of this season if things go badly, so not all hope is lost with Fleck.

i could not cope another year under WS

Perrys still ther

cheers he is a good player but you never hear of him like you hear of Mcmiln etc

Ross Harvey is Another He is a defender think he is 18 used to go to my school

he played in the SFA youth cup final got to be better Than davie wier.

But these players will not get a game under Smith

Untill it is too late eg we go way behind celtic in the league and the league is impossible to win

Thats when he will play the young players.

:unionflag:

well at least hes not sent him out on loan like every other young player eg dean furman, Mcmiln etc.

so that makes you think he will get games for us this season.

:unionflag:

Can't wait until they are in their late twenties, and Walter eventually lets them on the bench

One thing we all know - Smith won't be manager when they are that age :D