Timmy v Dundee United

Let's not waste another chance tomorrow, Rangers.

I'm embarrassed to be trailing this mob. I've said it before, but if you go there and have a go at them they struggle big time. Just look at Aalborg!

sorry but that doesn't cut it, are we better than celtic??? our hearts say yes but in our heads we know that isn't true.

the dropped points this season and last say otherwise. <cr>

i wont hold my breath tomorrow because i honestly don't trust smith

When you compare the two sides, there certainly isn't 7 or even 5 points between them.

5 or even 7 isn't alot though, with 54 potential points remaning (i think) theres alot to be won and lost, the lead could be taken by either team a good number of times yet.

5 or 7 is normally a lot. You're right though, i imagine both teams will go on to drop many points before the seasons up.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have a chance to close it down to 5pts!

Don't Fuck it up tomorrow!

(tu) I knew it'd happen, they were dire in the old firm match, and the last 10 minutes i watched their DU could have had another goal.

Absolute pile of shite, lets get intae them tomorrow and really get the mhanks worried :D

It's a start, but makes you more pissed off we could beat this shite :mad:

yeah its infuriating ....so we'd better get max points tomorrow or Walter will need to hire body guards ..............and he said we need Celtic spirit .......no spirit oot there today just soor beer:rolleyes: