Why Walter Smith signed Andrius Velicka

Amac9

Pure conjecture and close to being fiction.

If he was signed for that reason, why is he for the off now that JCD is confirmed as having gone? Surely we'd keep him now...

Don't have a clue why he signed Velicka, not even a cheap replacement. £1m for a complete and utter turkey!

I don't think we've seen enough of him to justify that label, scored on his debut after all. He, like Gow, has never and will never be given a chance with us and I only hope that this is a result of their ineptitude at training rather than just a lack of invention on Smith's part.

Walter is an arse hole boys .. i really find it hard for anyone two convince me that he has a clue what hes doing its beyond belief no wonder the whole of europe is laughing at us .. unless he goes through with this january clear out hes banging on about hes finished at rangers .. and hopefully we can get a new manager with fresh ideas for our club

Don't have a clue why he signed Velicka, not even a cheap replacement. £1m for a complete and utter turkey!

I don't think we've seen enough of him to justify that label, scored on his debut after all. He, like Gow, has never and will never be given a chance with us and I only hope that this is a result of their ineptitude at training rather than just a lack of invention on Smith's part.

I saw enough of him at Hearts to say that he's a turkey - wasn't even guaranteed a 1st team start at Tynecastle. Spent the majority of his time on the bench in Norway.

Brutal player! Slower, lazier and has a worse touch than Kris Boyd.