In and Out

Were being told its going to be a busy january but with walter smith who knows what will happen

personaly if we get rid of the following i wouldn't mind because most of them either arent good anough or are taking to much in wages

and we could use some extra dosh and the squads far to big

charlie adam

brahim hemdani

christian daily

lee mcculloch

barry ferguson

alan gow

alan mcgregor

da marcuss beasley

andy webster

andrius velicka

i dont think we need to bring in anyone i would rather see some of the young guns get a game here and there but we all no walter smith won't let that happen but still like most people id like david heale on loan and i dont think signing tonel would be a bad idea because madgid looks like hes only used us as a stepping stone to the english prem

what do you lot think?

Were being told its going to be a busy january but with walter smith who knows what will happen

personaly if we get rid of the following i wouldn't mind because most of them either arent good anough or are taking to much in wages

charlie adam

brahim hemdani

christian daily

lee mcculloch

barry ferguson

alan gow

alan mcgregor

da marcuss beasley

andy webster

andrius velicka

i dont think we need to bring in anyone i would rather see some of the young guns get a game here and there but we all no walter smith won't let that happen but still like most people id like david heale on loan and i dont think signing tonel would be a bad idea because madgid looks like hes only used us as a stepping stone to the english prem

what do you lot think?

Rubbish.

Bougherra was on the verge of signing for West Brom, until we came in with an 11th hour bid.

If he wanetd to play in England he would have just signed for WBA.

charlie adam

brahim hemdani

christian daily

lee mcculloch

barry ferguson

alan gow

alan mcgregor

da marcuss beasley

andy webster

andrius velicka

what do you lot think?

Rubbish.

Bougherra was on the verge of signing for West Brom, until we came in with an 11th hour bid.

aye but he new that he could prove himself more at rangers and atract much bigger clubs im just saying hes looking a bit like cuellar

charlie adam

brahim hemdani

christian daily

lee mcculloch

barry ferguson

alan gow

alan mcgregor

da marcuss beasley

andy webster

andrius velicka

what do you lot think?

Rubbish.

Spot on m8. i honestly think hes happy here and he says hes enjoying it. th only thing is so did cuellar

charlie adam

brahim hemdani

christian daily

lee mcculloch

barry ferguson

alan gow

alan mcgregor

da marcuss beasley

andy webster

andrius velicka

what do you lot think?

Rubbish.

Spot on m8. i honestly think hes happy here and he says hes enjoying it. th only thing is so did cuellar

most players that leeve the gers like it here and were enjoying it but they still would go