Back to Gazza with two z's

Thermopylae

Such a shame. I feel so sorry for the man. Yeah, it was his own fault, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have help. Anyone would tell you he is a larger than life character, and if there was ANYTHING I could personally do for him, it would be done without a shaddow of a doubt. His son Regan is a little cunt, he doesn't realise how lucky he is to have what he has. At the end of the day, although its no excuse for Gazza's actions, he put in the effort and hard work to become a Professional footballer and be one of the best players ever, and the little bastard has no trouble sitting on, lying on, eating bought by the money his father made.

I still hope and pray that Gazza recovers and becomes the great father, Husband and overall character that we all love, that we were accustomed to before his addiction.

Good Luck Gazza.

FFS, Regan isn't a little cunt, he's a wean that's known nothing but an absent, drunkard of a father who kicked the shit out of his mother. You think the poor we mite is "lucky" to have a father like that... what kind of twisted fucking world do you live in?

Yes, we all hope gazza recovers, but his family needs to heal also. It's unlikely he ever was the "great father, husband and overall character that we all love" and you so painfully gush on about. He's utterly incapable of such things.

Are you people really so fucking weak minded that just because a drunken, wife-beating fuck played for our team, we should afford him some sort of misguided respect?

Families in Scotland have been living with this shit for years (especially in Glasgow), with all the fall out and social consequences it brings, and you honestly think this man deserves sympathy above his long-suffering family?

I despair!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a shame. I feel so sorry for the man. Yeah, it was his own fault, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have help. Anyone would tell you he is a larger than life character, and if there was ANYTHING I could personally do for him, it would be done without a shaddow of a doubt. His son Regan is a little cunt, he doesn't realise how lucky he is to have what he has. At the end of the day, although its no excuse for Gazza's actions, he put in the effort and hard work to become a Professional footballer and be one of the best players ever, and the little bastard has no trouble sitting on, lying on, eating bought by the money his father made.

I still hope and pray that Gazza recovers and becomes the great father, Husband and overall character that we all love, that we were accustomed to before his addiction.

Good Luck Gazza.

FFS, Regan isn't a little cunt, he's a wean that's known nothing but an absent, drunkard of a father who kicked the shit out of his mother. You think the poor we mite is "lucky" to have a father like that... what kind of twisted fucking world do you live in?

Yes, we all hope gazza recovers, but his family needs to heal also. It's unlikely he ever was the "great father, husband and overall character that we all love" and you so painfully gush on about. He's utterly incapable of such things.

Are you people really so fucking weak minded that just because a drunken, wife-beating fuck played for our team, we should afford him some sort of misguided respect?

Families in Scotland have been living with this shit for years (especially in Glasgow), with all the fall out and social consequences it brings, and you honestly think this man deserves sympathy above his long-suffering family?

I despair!

Gazza is ill. Do you think he wants to be the guy who beat his wife or has an alcohol problem?

Some of your words make me sick pal! It's clear from the videos of when his children were small etc that he loved them, he was a good father. I'm glad there are some people who believe in him getting better because if we lived in a world of you, Gazza would have no chance of recovering.

You should be ashamed to sprout the shite you have said, especially the part in bold. Regardless of what happened the man is Critically ill. He doesn't want to be the man who is addicted to alcohol and hit his wife. Do you think is he didn't have his illness he would have done it? I think not.

I realise there are families out there being subject to this but at the end of the day, it's the ones who do it because they feel superior or because they can I have no sympathy for and the ones who are ill have to be helped.

It saddens me that you think every man who beat his wife, is a bad, bad man. Any sort of abuse is not right and should not be tolerated but sometimes it's not because he wants to, it's because his illness 'tells' him to.

watched this last night and was appalled at the way his 'family' went on about tryin to help him but if they really wanted to help him why the need for a film crew?? they were just milking it to get more money IMO!!

get well soon gazza - legend

Good Luck Gazza.

I despair!

Ma Da done that but i never hated him.........i hated what he done but we helped him and he became a better husband and father just before he died cos he got help from his family and friends.

Good Luck Gazza.

I despair!

Gazza is ill. Do you think he wants to be the guy who beat his wife or has an alcohol problem? No, I don't, but do you think his family wants to be the family of a drunkard with no regard for anybody but himself? Do you think they enjoy being put through such mysery, or do you think they think it's all a joke and and one big hee haw... I don't think so!

Some of your words make me sick pal! I'm not your "pal"!It's clear from the videos of when his children were small etc that he loved them, he was a good father. Er, no ot's not! I'm glad there are some people who believe in him getting better because if we lived in a world of you, Gazza would have no chance of recovering. I too hope he recovers, and I think I said that first off.

You should be ashamed to sprout the shite you have said, especially the part in bold. Regardless of what happened the man is Critically ill. I don't disagree that he's il, but it's about his family now - his fate is in his own handsHe doesn't want to be the man who is addicted to alcohol and hit his wife. Do you think is he didn't have his illness he would have done it? I think not.

I realise there are families out there being subject to this but at the end of the day, it's the ones who do it because they feel superior or because they can I have no sympathy for and the ones who are ill have to be helped.

It saddens me that you think every man who beat his wife, is a bad, bad man. Any sort of abuse is not right and should not be tolerated but sometimes it's not because he wants to, it's because his illness 'tells' him to. - what planet are you on?

See my notes in bold.

I stand by every word! From you sanctimonious twaddle, I would guess you don’t know very much about the pain and misery families go through at the hands of a drunken bully? Yes, I can sympathize with Gazza, but I do feel a great deal more pity for his long-suffering family too.