Back to Gazza with two z's

Thermopylae

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall be watching If I remember.. Gazza is one of my all time favourite Rangers players, its sad to see the state he's in these days :(

il not be fucking watching. Furious this is getting aired, everyone is going to drive him into an early grave which trust me at this moment in time doesn't need any help doing.

The man has mental illness to deal with never mind the alcohol. Saw his ex wife and kids on tv this morning. Looks like he's on his own now. Dont kno how the poor guy is meant sort himself out from here.

Not excusing the abuse but when you here what he has to deal with every day, must be tough. Money doesnt make a bit of difference.

I'd forgotten about this programme. I hope he can turn himself around

always felt for the guy, starting to swindle a bit now though, has so many chancs and now 20 bellies has re-appeared on the scene, where was he when he was at his worst a wee while back

dreadful shame, ..... whats even more shamful is how his ex wife and that bianca daughter of his are playing the poor family card, they have made thousands from his name!!!!!!!

Spot on my friend (tu)

My sentiments exactly. Pair a cows.

Not sure this programme should be going out. Has Gazza given the ok? Seems wrong otherwise. What an entertainer.

I've been thinking the same. Something seems a bit... exploitative really... Not as bad as the NOTW putting that sad footage of him in the pub up though, that was so really dodgy of them to do :(

Its sad what has happened to him, but i for one won't remember him this way..i'll always remember him as the world class footballer who showed us sublime skills at Ibrox the likes we will probably never see again. A true legend.

refuse to watch it. Paul Gascoigne in his playing days was a wonderful player for the clubs he represented, and for his country when selected.

Was he truly world class?

I accept pre injury he was in the bracket of the players he was competing with at that time, eg Lothar Matthiuus, Bryan Robson, Ruud Gullitt, Frank Rijkaard, Roberto Baggio, i do feel after his injury he was not in the top top bracket of central midfield players, although i personally feel he was just below that level of player.

Would a player of his talent pre-injury really sign for a club in Scotland, albeit the top team in Scotland at that time?

i personally dont think he would, but after listening to him in interviews, i feel he was really at home playing for the gers after he signed post injury.

i prefer to remember Paul Gascoigne, as the bubbly, wittty, crazy even midfield playmaker, who for just under three years produced some memorable moments for the avid gers fan.

to see what has become of Paul Gascoigne is a tragedy, and it really is sad to pick up newspapers and on tv what has become of him.

i for one will not b subscribing to car crash tv, weather it is with one of the players voted into the greatest 11 of our club.

I shall be watching If I remember.. Gazza is one of my all time favourite Rangers players, its sad to see the state he's in these days :(

You were 5 when he played for us..

Davie cooper is another of my all time favorite gers and i wasn't around when he played for us either..

I can't watch this because , i can't watch one the worlds greatest players to ever turn out in a rangers jersey be this way, the guy had a gift tremendous skill, the goals he would pull of his magic book was unreal, goals ranging from his one at parkhead, the ones against steua, the ones that gave us 8 in a row and the header he scored against lyon at ibrox. his playful antics on the training ground, on and off the pitch, thats what i what i want to remember.

not his binges, spouse beatings and his current state (heart breaking)

A true rangers legend