So who scores the goals against the wee teams?

gman

If Boyd only scores goals against the "lessser clubs", when he goes, who do we have as the 25-35 goals a season replacement to knock them in against the diddy teams?

and once we've worked who that is who is going to score against the bigger teams?

If Boyd only scores goals against the "lessser clubs", when he goes, who do we have as the 25-35 goals a season replacement to knock them in against the diddy teams?

and once we've worked who that is who is going to score against the bigger teams?

we don't have anyone

goals are goals are goals no matter who they are against and if you score enough goals that means you'll win matches

These threads are just getting ridiculous

I was just about to post my "who will eat the roast beef monster munch once he is away as Adam likes the pickled onion and Barry, Lee and Shagger only like the flaming hot" thread??

Suppose I better not now <_< Admin are no fun! :angry2: :mutley:

Well.....Novo/ Davis can hit the penalties........... That should add 10 to our total.

and we dont really need to score 7 against ICT and Hamilton. So that doesnt matter either.

Also when we have a real frontman we will be able to create a lot more chances and the team with make up for the others.

Novo, Lafferty, Davis, Miller, Mendes, Papac, Bougherra, Velicka, Weir....just like they have done all season (tu)

Then there is also Naismith to come back in.

Plenty of options (tu)

Did he not score the 1st up at Pittodrie? Take that away and we would have lost!

Yes and the first at Killie. Can't be said that any of them are regular goalscorers, of course we can score without Boyd but i think theres a bit of a gap if you don't have a 20+ season man in your side, many felt it was the missing link during the Advocaat and McLeish eras.