Why bother putting rumours for players in

Orangeclement

Not another one of these threads doh

OrangeClement - are you suggesting that just because you don't even try to acquire a widespread knowledge of football throughout Europe (and the world) then others are all exactly the same?

I'd hope not, because that's idiotic.

I can't speak for everyone, but why do you find it so hard to believe? I read almost everything I can from respected publication such as 4-4-2, L'Equipe, World Soccer, MTN Football and track down every article I can from the likes of James Richardson, Phil McNulty and Tim Vickery.

I've kept in touch with some foreign fans of British football via MSN from countries like France, Spain, Portugal and Croatia from the 606 boards (thankfully they're fluent in the Queen English, otherwise I'd be fucked). I also have a close friend who works 8 months of the year in Russia, Romania and Croatia for his insurance company.

Sadly, I've often found myself up at 4am watching the Girls U-17 World Cup on Eurosport and that's just a yardstick of how interested I am in youth football. I'll go anywhere I can to watch it within reason, but that often means daft hours of the morning via dodgy internet feeds on Sopcast.

Anyway, the main point is not to be so ignorant of others' hobbies just because they aren't your cup of tea. And don't doubt DBBTB's knowledge, I've met the guy and I can promise you that he knows his stuff.

To call any of us 'FM merchants' is T***-like in its ridiculousness.

oh dear another rant from the wannabe jouno.

did you actually read the fucking thread or did you just pick out the bits that offended you as i said in DBBTBS post that is was genuinley interested on where he got his info ( as he gave a sarcastic fucking response rather than an insightful one) as i love football myself and would like to know where i can find more football so get of your fucking high horse bud.

Wheesht and have a look at yourself.

I think it's been said a thousand times where we all watch/read/listen to our stuff, did you coveniently not read that in order to have an immature 'you all play FM too much rant'?

And let's be honest, if there's anyone on the 'high horse' here it's you ;)

Are you for real no-one puts where they get their info i could go through countless threads all they saw is have seen this player ( no mention where or how) i never said they play it to much as i play it too much, again making stuff up but then again you are a journo :rolleyes:

Haha going for the journo bit again, simply because you have nothing else to argue on ;)

How intelligent! Oh how I wish I could debate like you :mutley:

Are you for real no-one puts where they get their info i could go through countless threads all they saw is have seen this player ( no mention where or how) i never said they play it to much as i play it too much, again making stuff up but then again you are a journo :rolleyes:

Haha going for the journo bit again, simply because you have nothing else to argue on ;)

How intelligent! Oh how I wish I could debate like you :mutley:

we were in a debate? didn't see you doing so well either mate , wheres your evidence for your claims? oh you have none. again pick out the bit that offends you wouldn't be the first time :rolleyes:

I wasn't making any claims.

You were wondering where people got their information on players from countries far away and I answered your query, what's the problem with that?

The FM bit is a touchy subject, given I've just ruined my last game trying to update it :lol:

I wasn't making any claims.

You were wondering where people got their information on players from countries far away and I answered your query, what's the problem with that?

The FM bit is a touchy subject, given I've just ruined my last game trying to update it :lol:

I think it's been said a thousand times where we all watch/read/listen to our stuff, did you coveniently not read that in order to have an immature 'you all play FM too much rant'

Thats a claim if i ever saw one :rolleyes: BUt lets leave it at that.

on another note any good sites you can recommend to watch S american football, used to watch it on C5 at the obsene times they put it on ala 0345 etc. with me starting work at 8 having to travel for an hour etc its just not happening anymore. im no spring chicken now.

As for FM im F'ing raging, lost all my saved games and dont know how <_<

had to start a new game with Arsenal.

I've got the same problem as you with the South American stuff, Channel 5's coverage used to be good when it was on just after the Dutch stuff.

Try JustinTV's sports channels. A few Campeanato and Clausura games are taped on there after their shown, but it's almost pointless in taking an active interest in their U-17's because of the work permit problems posed by British law :(

I've got the same problem as you with the South American stuff, Channel 5's coverage used to be good when it was on just after the Dutch stuff.

Try JustinTV's sports channels. A few Campeanato and Clausura games are taped on there after their shown, but it's almost pointless in taking an active interest in their U-17's because of the work permit problems posed by British law :(

Where do i find these channels ?

i get my fill of european leagues from setanta but i need more im trying to get sky sports back as i need to get the spanish league back i miss it.

for good youngsters have a look at the sky sports website they are doing a new featue ( i say new, new to me) the scout report. they send someone to look at the player in question and give feedback.

some cracking looking players although the ratings are a bit biased towards the young english players.

I find them when I go into JustinTV, Sports and then you'll find them in there.

Sometimes they're already broadcasting, but down the left hand side you'll see a number of games that appear to be 'saved' on the site.

Tim Vickery is also a brilliant read for South America.

I find them when I go into JustinTV, Sports and then you'll find them in there.

Sometimes they're already broadcasting, but down the left hand side you'll see a number of games that appear to be 'saved' on the site.

Tim Vickery is also a brilliant read for South America.

yeah read his column on the bbc every monday, interesting reading indeed.

cheers for the info. :unionflag:

Can I recommend myp2p.eu to you guys wanting to watch football across the world.

Some Saturdays (if the Gers aint playing) I can start watching EPL at 12:30pm and end up watching Brazillian football at 12:30am the next morning.

Cheers mate!! magic. :smile: