Why bother putting rumours for players in

Orangeclement

Lets people show off thier vast knowldege of players, shows the players we could get if the scouting system wasnt so shite, shows that value for money is available outside the SPL/Championship/euro opposition and is a bit of fun.

Lighten up Victor Meldrew.

but the players listed we have no chance or infact no interest in signing its all pie in the sky and "their" vast knowledge is actually someelses knowledge that they have lifted from a computer game.

but if thats why then how about we sign some of these players

ahmed khalil

michael o'connor

alan dzagoev

martin galvan

Jonjo Shelvey

sherman cardenas

david de gea

lukas marecek

kyriakos papadopoulos - exactly what we need. a commanding centre half

fraser foster- get rid of mcgregor

jo sondre aas-replace boyd

martin zeman

sekou cisse

jerome boateng

andre carvalhas

amire chermiti

kermit erasmus

just some suggestions

but the players listed we have no chance or infact no interest in signing its all pie in the sky and "their" vast knowledge is actually someelses knowledge that they have lifted from a computer game.

ahmed khalil

michael o'connor

alan dzagoev

martin galvan

Jonjo Shelvey

sherman cardenas

david de gea

lukas marecek

fraser foster- get rid of mcgregor

jo sondre aas-replace boyd

martin zeman

sekou cisse

jerome boateng

andre carvalhas

amire chermiti

kermit erasmus

just some suggestions

The only ridiculous suggestions are for people with the same idea as walter - watch an EPL/SPL/Cup game, see a player doing well then suggest him.

Or as you say, some ridiculous suggestion from FM or FIFA.

However, I'd say the guys with the best knowledge do not obtain it from football games.

ahmed khalil- 17 year old wonderkid

michael o'connor- 21 from crewe

alan dzagoev -striker 19 i think Cska

martin galvan- Mexican wonderkid the next big thing ( 1st appearance when he was 13 for necaxa)

Jonjo Shelvey- charlton midfielder -19

sherman cardenas-19 year old columbian made his debut at 16

david de gea- 17/18 year old goalkeeper from athletico madrid

lukas marecek- young czech midfielder plays for brno i think

fraser foster- get rid of mcgregor- newcastle reserve highly rated

jo sondre aas-replace boyd- norweigen playing at rosenborg

martin zeman

sekou cisse- was top scorer at the toulan tournament

jerome boateng- HSV full back plays either side.

andre carvalhas-benfica

amire chermiti

kermit erasmus-feynoord

just some suggestions

The only ridiculous suggestions are for people with the same idea as walter - watch an EPL/SPL/Cup game, see a player doing well then suggest him.

Or as you say, some ridiculous suggestion from FM or FIFA.

However, I'd say the guys with the best knowledge do not obtain it from football games.

unless the are on the dole and have no life then maybe but for a person working 9-5 there is only so much knowledge on foreign leagues you can obtain. TRUST ME.

What I want to know is where do these guys see these players? I have all the sport channels going and dont have a clue who 90% of these players are.

my point exactly there off of champ,pro,fifa.

the list i made above i have heard of most of them but never seen them play more than once possibly twice.

they are from a list of top 100 youngsters in world football

I'm fully aware that we have no money whatsoever, but I thought I'd throw a suggestion out just to keep the forum moving.

IMO this is exactly the type of player we should be targeting.

He's a speedy and tricky, aswell as an incredibely hard working, winger who plays in Romania for Steaua.

He's already played in the Champions League group stages, and the later stages of the UEFA Cup he is still at an age where he could excel for us before moving on to a better league for a profit.

However, and perhaps most interestingly of all, he came from an extremely poor family and due to the hardships he faced as a youth, he is widely known as an incredibely humble player who really does appreciate what an honour it is to be playing professional football.

In a time when our squad is littered with big time charlies it would be nice to see a guy who can not only perform, but also appreciate what an honour it is to be performing at this level in the first place.

enlighten us then where do you get coverage of the romanian league?

or did you get all that info from his champions league bio ?

or of some other website where someone has said he is good?

I'm fully aware that we have no money whatsoever, but I thought I'd throw a suggestion out just to keep the forum moving.

He's a speedy and tricky, aswell as an incredibely hard working, winger who plays in Romania for Steaua.

He's already played in the Champions League group stages, and the later stages of the UEFA Cup he is still at an age where he could excel for us before moving on to a better league for a profit.

However, and perhaps most interestingly of all, he came from an extremely poor family and due to the hardships he faced as a youth, he is widely known as an incredibely humble player who really does appreciate what an honour it is to be playing professional football.

In a time when our squad is littered with big time charlies it would be nice to see a guy who can not only perform, but also appreciate what an honour it is to be performing at this level in the first place.

Not that it's any of your business, but I've seen him playing in the UEFA Cup, The Champions League and for Romania numerous times.

If you have a problem with my posts then PM me about.

If your not going to do that then wind your neck in (tu)

actually fm is a decent and reliable source of good players. many of the players that i have bought in fm have turned out to be great players in real life.

eg

Cristiano Ronaldo in the championship manager 01/02 game when he played for sporting lisbon.

Not that it's any of your business, but I've seen him playing in the UEFA Cup, The Champions League and for Romania numerous times.

If you have a problem with my posts then PM me about.

If your not going to do that then wind your neck in (tu)

no need to get your knickers in a twist mate was a genuine question as i love my football and was generally interested that you may have a website or such that i could get coverage.

i mean rather than your stupid fucking sarcastic post earlier

so how about you wind your neck in

actually fm is a decent and reliable source of good players. many of the players that i have bought in fm have turned out to be great players in real life.

eg

Cristiano Ronaldo in the championship manager 01/02 game when he played for sporting lisbon.

They have more scouts worldwide than all the teams in the prem put together.

Some people actually do research on a player before making a suggestion, some people look up the Bosman lists etc and see who could be available and then try and see them either on TV or getting streams via the internet. Amazing thing this internet it is such a useful reference tool.

Some people actually do research on a player before making a suggestion, some people look up the Bosman lists etc and see who could be available and then try and see them either on TV or getting streams via the internet. Amazing thing this internet it is such a useful reference tool.

yep as watching a 5 minute compilation of all the good things a player has done is an indication of how well he will play in a certain country for a certain team in a certain system :craphead:

fair enough if your watching him play in 5 or 6 games for the full time he is on the pitch then fair do's but i seriously doubt this is whats happening.

Be good if people can explain why they think these players would do well for our team and how they have come to assertain this knowledge. first hand or second hand info etc

yep as watching a 5 minute compilation of all the good things a player has done is an indication of how well he will play in a certain country for a certain team in a certain system :craphead:

fair enough if your watching him play in 5 or 6 games for the full time he is on the pitch then fair do's but i seriously doubt this is whats happening.

Be good if people can explain why they think these players would do well for our team and how they have come to assertain this knowledge. first hand or second hand info etc

Not another one of these threads doh

OrangeClement - are you suggesting that just because you don't even try to acquire a widespread knowledge of football throughout Europe (and the world) then others are all exactly the same?

I'd hope not, because that's idiotic.

I can't speak for everyone, but why do you find it so hard to believe? I read almost everything I can from respected publication such as 4-4-2, L'Equipe, World Soccer, MTN Football and track down every article I can from the likes of James Richardson, Phil McNulty and Tim Vickery.

I've kept in touch with some foreign fans of British football via MSN from countries like France, Spain, Portugal and Croatia from the 606 boards (thankfully they're fluent in the Queen English, otherwise I'd be fucked). I also have a close friend who works 8 months of the year in Russia, Romania and Croatia for his insurance company.

Sadly, I've often found myself up at 4am watching the Girls U-17 World Cup on Eurosport and that's just a yardstick of how interested I am in youth football. I'll go anywhere I can to watch it within reason, but that often means daft hours of the morning via dodgy internet feeds on Sopcast.

Anyway, the main point is not to be so ignorant of others' hobbies just because they aren't your cup of tea. And don't doubt DBBTB's knowledge, I've met the guy and I can promise you that he knows his stuff.

To call any of us 'FM merchants' is T***-like in its ridiculousness.

OrangeClement - are you suggesting that just because you don't even try to acquire a widespread knowledge of football throughout Europe (and the world) then others are all exactly the same?

I can't speak for everyone, but why do you find it so hard to believe? I read almost everything I can from respected publication such as 4-4-2, L'Equipe, World Soccer, MTN Football and track down every article I can from the likes of James Richardson, Phil McNulty and Tim Vickery.

I've kept in touch with some foreign fans of British football via MSN from countries like France, Spain, Portugal and Croatia from the 606 boards (thankfully they're fluent in the Queen English, otherwise I'd be fucked). I also have a close friend who works 8 months of the year in Russia, Romania and Croatia for his insurance company.

Sadly, I've often found myself up at 4am watching the Girls U-17 World Cup on Eurosport and that's just a yardstick of how interested I am in youth football. I'll go anywhere I can to watch it within reason, but that often means daft hours of the morning via dodgy internet feeds on Sopcast.

Anyway, the main point is not to be so ignorant of others' hobbies just because they aren't your cup of tea. And don't doubt DBBTB's knowledge, I've met the guy and I can promise you that he knows his stuff.

oh dear another rant from the wannabe jouno.

did you actually read the fucking thread or did you just pick out the bits that offended you as i said in DBBTBS post that is was genuinley interested on where he got his info ( as he gave a sarcastic fucking response rather than an insightful one) as i love football myself and would like to know where i can find more football so get of your fucking high horse bud.

did you actually read the fucking thread or did you just pick out the bits that offended you as i said in DBBTBS post that is was genuinley interested on where he got his info ( as he gave a sarcastic fucking response rather than an insightful one) as i love football myself and would like to know where i can find more football so get of your fucking high horse bud.

Wheesht and have a look at yourself.

I think it's been said a thousand times where we all watch/read/listen to our stuff, did you coveniently not read that in order to have an immature 'you all play FM too much rant'?

And let's be honest, if there's anyone on the 'high horse' here it's you ;)

Wheesht and have a look at yourself.

I think it's been said a thousand times where we all watch/read/listen to our stuff, did you coveniently not read that in order to have an immature 'you all play FM too much rant'?

And let's be honest, if there's anyone on the 'high horse' here it's you ;)

Are you for real no-one puts where they get their info i could go through countless threads all they saw is have seen this player ( no mention where or how) i never said they play it to much as i play it too much, again making stuff up but then again you are a journo :rolleyes: