Family man Neil Lennon started the fight

Jimenez

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh...hartson is a scumbag......

correct he is a scumbag and should have been jailed for his attack. and you are right i would never kick anyone in the head and thats why the were found guilty. but lennon should have been charged for his part.

i used to think that there was no excuse for kicking a person in the head when they were down until a mr hartson done it.

What was big bad john the Swansea Loyalists sentence fior that again? remembering it was on film.

Oh thats right it didnt even get as far as the police. shocking..

Eh...hartson is a scumbag......

correct he is a scumbag and should have been jailed for his attack. and you are right i would never kick anyone in the head and thats why the were found guilty. but lennon should have been charged for his part.

No arguements from me...

tough guy Lennon who makes threatening phone calls to woman...wasn't so tough that night

ok Lennon started the aggression but them finishing it off by kicking him in the head sealed their fate. Head kicks are often fatal or dibilitating and are really ott violence

It didnae bother him when he was kickin fcuk oot a photograpers heid or threatenin women ???WTF???? :sherlock:

Imo if you are prepared to act in an aggressive manner & square up to 2 lads out on a night out, you should be expecting a kick in the head if you go down. Its the rules of the street, unfortunately, and if he wants to act the hard man, should be ready to take the consiquences, he is a pro football coach and supposed professional, he should have walked on after the initial confrontation.

If he had, by what i have read, none of this sorry incident would have happened, i would hope for community service for one, the other will get a sentence but be released as it will work out to coincide with the time he has already spent inside on remand, i would have thought.

The two men were correctly found guilty of assault for kicking Lennon in the head whilst down on the ground (even though with him I'm not sure that would have caused that much damage), but I am pleased to see that they haven't been found guilty of any form of religious or disciminatory attack. Even though I'm sure some of the Mhedia will still put a spin on it.

As for Lennon, he should have also been charged for causing the incident in the first place, he is supposed to be a professional ex-footballer/coach and should know better, but looking at his past record when he did play football I'm not really surprised that he did something.

They got 2 years each

cheeeez thats harsh and that peado headmaster didn't even get jailed....our justice system is crazy

They have some very serious previous.......

wher is this serious previous, as i am searching on line and am still to find any?

They got 2 years each

cheeeez thats harsh and that peado headmaster didn't even get jailed....our justice system is crazy

They have some very serious previous.......

wher is this serious previous, as i am searching on line and am still to find any?

One is a drug trafficer who has served at least 5 years.....

They got 2 years each

Appeal straight away lads.

That is shocking.

Both have done a fair bit of time in the past.....

In their 20's???

And what was it for etc.. Their is a lot more tto that sentence than previous.

One is a drug trafficer who has served at least 5 years.....

so none as violent crime then.

If this was not lennon they would not be serving right now.

That is a fact.