Family man Neil Lennon started the fight

Jimenez

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew they would get found guilty anyway, with their history it's no surprise the sentance that got dished out.

However, Lennon lied under oath, and the papers from the outset have behaved abhorrently

While i agree that Lennon was stupid to be anywhere near Glasgow the night of an old firm game, there is absolutely no justification for assualting another member of the public.

Self defence can only come into play when you use it to protect yourserlf but you must show restraint, getting Lennon on the deck then kicking lumps out of his head is NOT justification & these 2 ar*eholes deserve all that is coming to them.

I am absolutely positive that if it were anyone from the Rangers camp who had went out on the p*ss then got beaten up we would be screaming blue murder on here, no matter what he did first.

Anyone trying to defend the actions of 2 idiots needs to have a long hard look at thamselves.

(tu)

Very difficult to be sympathetic to the victim, although I'll admit what they did wasn't kosher. It's hard to get beyond the fact that it was him; however, we'd feel aggrieved if it happened to one of their hate targets (Nacho, for instance, though I strongly believe that the wee man wouldn't seek to mix it with hard men like Lemonhead would), so that behaviour should not be condoned. NL is still an un-redeemable prat of a human being, though, even if he was "victimised" here.

the difference being, you wouldnt see nacho out in one of glasgows busiest boozing streets hrs after an OF game.

He has more sense & decorum that that, and than that of that little fenian bastard.

Very difficult to be sympathetic to the victim, although I'll admit what they did wasn't kosher. It's hard to get beyond the fact that it was him; however, we'd feel aggrieved if it happened to one of their hate targets (Nacho, for instance, though I strongly believe that the wee man wouldn't seek to mix it with hard men like Lemonhead would), so that behaviour should not be condoned. NL is still an un-redeemable prat of a human being, though, even if he was "victimised" here.

the difference being, you wouldnt see nacho out in one of glasgows busiest boozing streets hrs after an OF game.

He has more sense & decorum that that, and than that of that little fenian bastard.

And you wouldn't see Nacho mouthing the words 'fenian bastards' at porkheid to the Cltic fans either.

And you wouldn't see Nacho mouthing the words 'fenian bastards' at porkheid to the Cltic fans either.

He would have been strung up and quickly moved out of the country if he did, even with his background.

Imagine walter graabing him after a defeat at parkhead and pulling him up to the away support.

It wouldnt happen.... Plus wouldnt be tolerated. absolute vermin, fair play, thses guys should have walked as soon as he went down, but they didnt.

Do they deserve 2 yrs for what they did, do they fuck.

Lennon has been asking for this for years ... if you can't see that you must be a tim

Sir .. you are a pillock !!!

How can you beleive that anyone deserves to be kicked in the head is beyond me, my only reasoning is that you yourself have been kicked or dropped on the head and therefore cannot spot the ridiculousness of your comment.

You protest too much declan :rolleyes:

sniff sniff

He would have been strung up and quickly moved out of the country if he did, even with his background.

Imagine walter graabing him after a defeat at parkhead and pulling him up to the away support.

It wouldnt happen.... Plus wouldnt be tolerated. absolute vermin, fair play, thses guys should have walked as soon as he went down, but they didnt.

Spot on. The fact that Lennon escaped any kind of condemnation was deplorable. Innocent victim my kilted arse.

Covenient the prick was in town a couple of hours after an old firm game. My fiance was protesting that he was kicked whilst down, i would have done with a stilleto right in his face.

.....and you would have a criminal record for acting like a tim. :anguish:

Spot on. The fact that Lennon escaped any kind of condemnation was deplorable. Innocent victim my kilted arse.

He's all ready guilty of being ugly! Your kilted arse must be freezing today, so wear something warm delparlane. :lol:

I don't see the problem here....a scumbag and troublemaker got beaten up which is ok with me, and 2 violent underclass useless members of society with previous criminal records for violent offences are now off the streets and in jail which is great as well.....everybody's a winner

so these guys are being viewed as heroes now are they by the majority of the Gers support????

they are convicted drug dealers plain and simple who cares if they are rangers supporters or not - between them they have around 20 odd convictions including carrying a fekkin machete. Not only that the Whitelaw guy is a grass - read the stories in the papers today the guy grassed on two folk who killed an IRA fundraiser - probably so he could get a previous conviction reduced etc.

some sort of hero folk in here are worshipping eh? if it was anyone one of us kicking the shit out of a guy on the street we would be lucky not to escape a jail sentence - these guys deserved to vbe jailed even if if it was lennon as their target. These sort of fans give the gers support a bad name and once again gives the hacks a story to write about to flash across the front pages just like in manchester - the minority ruin it for the rest of us.

everyone in here would be exactly the same as them lot if it was any one of our players on the receiving end of a beating. Time we all realised that we have scum in our midsts and its time to weed the bastards out.

so these guys are being viewed as heroes now are they by the majority of the Gers support????

they are convicted drug dealers plain and simple who cares if they are rangers supporters or not - between them they have around 20 odd convictions including carrying a fekkin machete. Not only that the Whitelaw guy is a grass - read the stories in the papers today the guy grassed on two folk who killed an IRA fundraiser - probably so he could get a previous conviction reduced etc.

some sort of hero folk in here are worshipping eh? if it was anyone one of us kicking the shit out of a guy on the street we would be lucky not to escape a jail sentence - these guys deserved to vbe jailed even if if it was lennon as their target. These sort of fans give the gers support a bad name and once again gives the hacks a story to write about to flash across the front pages just like in manchester - the minority ruin it for the rest of us.

everyone in here would be exactly the same as them lot if it was any one of our players on the receiving end of a beating. Time we all realised that we have scum in our midsts and its time to weed the bastards out.

No, i would say that most recognise they are scum who desrerve thier conviction.

There is nothing wrong with higlighting Lennon's actions in all this, although he didn't deserve the beating he got, he wasn't the innocent party that the media seem to portraying him as.

Interesting that nothing has happened since november that you thought should be commented upon apart from this

I don't see the problem here....a scumbag and troublemaker got beaten up which is ok with me, and 2 violent underclass useless members of society with previous criminal records for violent offences are now off the streets and in jail which is great as well.....everybody's a winner

So you know they two guy personaly then ? or are you just labeling then from what ye have read in the sunday liam and the other rhags ? :rolleyes:

So you know they two guy personaly then ? or are you just labeling then from what ye have read in the sunday liam and the other rhags ? :rolleyes:

You don't think they are scumbags ?

They support the same football team as us mate that's all, doesn't mean they can't be scumbags......

I'm labelling them from their long list of violent criminal convictions. Anybody with an IQ higher than a sausage can tell these 2 are typical examples of the scum underclass that exists in British society...what team they support is irrelevant.

Interesting that nothing has happened since november that you thought should be commented upon apart from this

eh Ive been away since before Xmas time thank you very much.... not in this country nor in this continent.

Exactly ... who could trust the mhedia to tell the truth with a lemmon story

Covenient the prick was in town a couple of hours after an old firm game. My fiance was protesting that he was kicked whilst down, i would have done with a stilleto right in his face.

.....and you would have a criminal record for acting like a tim. :anguish:

Perhaps she thinks he would suit an eyepatch :D

You don't think they are scumbags ?

They support the same football team as us mate that's all, doesn't mean they can't be scumbags......

And how the fuck do you know they are Rangers fans ?