Rangers Media and Follow Follow

kasabian101

I used to have an account on Follow Follow but I don't post on it anymore. I'm just wondering of what you all think of follow follow.

The debates on here are better and the atmosphere is more friendly!

That's because they barred you, what was your offence ? Did you say the pies were cauld ? :sherlock:

Your a creep. How did you know they barred me? ha. I backed PLG to the hilt on that website. 2 many wanks. There was a thread about someone who put an Irish flag outside the council building in Kirkintilloch. Had over 1500 views and pages of comments. Most of them hate Celtic more than they love Rangers.

I'm a big PLG fan. He found it difficult to adjust but in time I think he would have got it right. Hes doing a good job now!

FF is/was (it's been a while since i visited) incredibly melodramatic. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of decent posters on there, it's just the majority of them seem to have a personal vendetta against another and thus debate simply to 'get one over' their 'rival'.

RM just seems to be much more assured and realistic. The admin arent intent on locking every topic they don't agree with also.

Guest therabbitt
This is not the place for slagging other forums.

We are all Rangers fans at the end of the day and anyones personal grievance with other boards has nothing to do with RM.

I like surf boards