***Live Football Thread***

sneddon

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUERA HEINZE.

I'm off to do something productive. Fuck watching this garbage. All of our 4 'tough' European matches have/will end up in loses, we can't cut it in Europe with our current team. Lost twice to Juve and we'll lose twice to Liverpool.

i dont see the point in calling them the celtic of england, they have fuck aw to do with them apart from a song which celtic stole, Liverpool dont bother me in the slightest. Crackin match so far.

i dont see the point in calling them the celtic of england, they have fuck aw to do with them apart from a song which celtic stole, Liverpool dont bother me in the slightest. Crackin match so far.

They get ridiculous luck, countless last minute goals, unbelievable decisions go their way, etc. Nothing to do with the tims stealing a song.

They get ridiculous luck, countless last minute goals, unbelievable decisions go their way, etc. Nothing to do with the tims stealing a song.

fair do's i dont have a problem with them gettin such luck, only if they tattie munchers get it.

Bayern winning 8-0 on aggregate :lol:

The next goal will be crucial, cant keep my eyes off it!

they can chuck their under-14's squad out now :pipe: