Aberdeen tickets

GraemeArcherBJK

Im looking for one

but also want to know how much they will be and the bus

I think they are £22 and any bus from Glasgow will be around £10.

Cheers for that m8

is that it i thought it would have been much more

i thought the bus would have been much more with it going to aberdeen

when i went to hearts and hibs away it was £8

And the tickets for these games were £28

:unsure:

:uk:

Looking for two tickets for the aberdeen game

willing to pay a bit more than face value for both

email me with any info guys

Did you have any luck? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm stuck in Aberdeen this whole weekend dont have any ticket. My friend wants to go too, so (as previously stated) i'm looking for two myself.

I'ld happily meet up outside the stadium/at pub with anyone who has spares. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

aberdeen away is always a game that demand is far greater than supply

have they still cut the allocation that we get for "security reasons"

the only time i went to aberdeen was the one where winters got banjoed wit the coin and the sheep tried to attack the gers sections

then to top it all off after playing pretty rank all game the team wins with a big amo screamer lol

I'm stuck in Aberdeen this whole weekend dont have any ticket. My friend wants to go too, so (as previously stated) i'm looking for two myself.

I'ld happily meet up outside the stadium/at pub with anyone who has spares. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

nope, didnt get them yet. guy from the bus may have two for me and a mate. hope so like

nope, didnt get them yet. guy from the bus may have two for me and a mate. hope so like

same i'm waiting to find out if i'm getting one,denying for one though but probs wont get it :(

Goodluck with the bus mate. I'll probably just head over and see whats happening. Then to the pub probably. I'ld appreciate any contact if there are spares out there.