It's hard not to be fickle

Danny

If there are any fans out there who aren't fickle, check yer pulse :)

Pulse checked, everything fine. Fickle? I think not. :pipe:

So you didn't have major doubts when we lost the last OF?

I can guarantee I'm not fickle (is that a new word you learned today?).

I'm Rangers through & through.

As for Diamond being one of them & doing US a turn; you may find his win bonus had summit to do with that.

Hard not to be fickle?

I'm stunned that you're an RFC fan.

Onwards brethren!

Not sure about this fella, but I certainly didnt It was a game we should have won, but, shit happens, we will just take the next one.

Coupled with the fact that their good run, and us dropping silly points happened after WE beat them, I expect the same from us, and, they are holding their side up pretty well so far (tu)

As for Diamond being one of them & doing US a turn; you may find his win bonus had summit to do with that.

Hard not to be fickle?

Onwards brethren!

Do you understand the opening post? I don't think you do.

Hard not to be fickle?

Onwards brethren!

Buddy you arguing again? :rolleyes:

haha Not like you Danny!

I think you are right Danny - on the whole we are either sceptical/realists or fickle. Just a few that are always optimistic and my hat is off to them.

I think we have been playing terribly since BF returned to the team and KM has gone way off form. We are too predictable and pedestrian.

A chink of light though with Naismith and Fleck getting a start. Some width, pace and trickery at last. Will Walter continue in this vein vs Aberdeen, DU and CFC? That is a big question. Will Barry and Kenny ever be dropped? Has WS the guts to do this?

So there is/was good reason for both despair and for renewed optimism. That we see this and our mood reflects this does that make us realists or just fickle?

What say you Danny?

it's all if's and but's

it's easy to say septic have been poor and we should be romping the league, but we're not

it was only a few weeks ago they beat us at home when we were arguably full strength and they were missing arguably their 3 best players

doesn't mean i will give up on the league

once this transfer windows closes and we see who has left (if anyone) AND who septic might have signed (i don't believe we'll bring in anyone)

If we do well in the window (no-one goes, celtic sign no-one of note), and we beat Aberdeen and United, then we'll be all set for septic at Parkhead.

Re-read the OP and now I ask you: do you understand the definition of FICKLE?

No, that's why I started a thread with it in the subject header (tu)

I reiterate, I NEVER give up on the RFC.

Do YOU understand my 1st post?

Yes, and that's my problem. It implies that fickle is to stop supporting and to give up with things. Not what I was getting at at all.

It also attempts to patronise by suggesting I don't know what fickle means.

Nope :pipe: we humped their side of the pitch the whole game, and they get a jammy goal, until we are at least 15-20 points behind, then i might start to worry.

Hard not to be fickle?

Onwards brethren!

haha Not like you Danny!

I think you are right Danny - on the whole we are either sceptical/realists or fickle. Just a few that are always optimistic and my hat is off to them.

I think we have been playing terribly since BF returned to the team and KM has gone way off form. We are too predictable and pedestrian.

A chink of light though with Naismith and Fleck getting a start. Some width, pace and trickery at last. Will Walter continue in this vein vs Aberdeen, DU and CFC? That is a big question. Will Barry and Kenny ever be dropped? Has WS the guts to do this?

So there is/was good reason for both despair and for renewed optimism. That we see this and our mood reflects this does that make us realists or just fickle?

What say you Danny?

I say that this forum and others represent the reality of football fans whether or not they will admit it - after a defeat it's all gloom and doom, and Walter must go and the team needs replaced and several scapegoats are made.

When we have a win and gain points as we did this weekend suddenly the post match comments are all renewed optimism.

When we lose it's like the earth stopped spinning, and when we win or get back in the title race it's like the previous gloom didn't even happen.

And several folk can try and brandish their 'logic' and 'reason' and 'common sense' hyperbole, but they too get bipolar like the next man.

If they don't, and the last result doesn't emotionally affect them, then they need to check their pulse :)

Speak for yourself Danny. This forum or any other does NOT represent the RFC support.

You've explained what fickle is to those than don't understand what it is to be a TRUE supporter never mind a TRUE BLUE 100% BEAR.

Like I say, speak for yourself. Let us who truely have Rangers in our hearts Follow / Support the team.

It's hard not to be fickle? Aye, if yer heart's not in it.

Not at all. These things just make me all the more bullish. I had/have doubts regarding Walters re-appointment long term, but as far as ra sellik go, i am as confident as ever that we have the measure of them. Even if i HAD any doubts (and believe me, i don't), i would certainly not give the lurkers the pleasure of letting them know.

May 2005. 5 points behind with 2 games to go. I hope you're not doubting me young man? I've seen darker days than these and laughed at them. :pipe:

Hard not to be fickle?

Onwards brethren!

haha Not like you Danny!

What say you Danny?

I say that this forum and others represent the reality of football fans whether or not they will admit it - after a defeat it's all gloom and doom, and Walter must go and the team needs replaced and several scapegoats are made.

When we have a win and gain points as we did this weekend suddenly the post match comments are all renewed optimism.

When we lose it's like the earth stopped spinning, and when we win or get back in the title race it's like the previous gloom didn't even happen.

And several folk can try and brandish their 'logic' and 'reason' and 'common sense' hyperbole, but they too get bipolar like the next man.

If they don't, and the last result doesn't emotionally affect them, then they need to check their pulse :)

Ah, you can sleep easy fella, no matter what the result, Boyd will still be getting panned (tu)

Along with McCulloch, Adam, and Boab!

May 2005. 5 points behind with 2 games to go. I hope you're not doubting me young man? I've seen darker days than these and laughed at them. :pipe:

a very refreshing and welcome attitude mate,

to many negatives posts and doom and gloom on here sometimes (tu)

Speak for yourself Danny. This forum or any other does NOT represent the RFC support.

You've explained what fickle is to those than don't understand what it is to be a TRUE supporter never mind a TRUE BLUE 100% BEAR.

Like I say, speak for yourself. Let us who truely have Rangers in our hearts Follow / Support the team.

A "TRUE BLUE 100% BEAR" would never question another Bears loyalty or passion for the club in this manner. :angry:

Away wae ye ya numpty.

Then stop posting on it and others. You clearly think it and others are a load of crap and 'don't represent' the support so be good to your word and stop talking to us.

Don't ever recall saying anything about levels of support.

You mean like all of us?

Yup, you still don't understand what the OP is about. Must be a shame ranting on like this and looking more and more absurd with each post.

Apologies to you Danny, I must've been in a bad mood.

I suppose you're right in saying all of us who support the Glasgow Rangers are indeed fickle!

I bow to your insiteful knowledge.

I STAND CORRECTED!

As for Wreckedroy, he's just a fanny, his avatar thing says it all. Bite me ya fud!

Sorry, read your OP again & I still can't see your point apart from tarring RFC supporters as easy come, easy go types?

I suggest you elaborate on your original post brethren!

As I studied through the replies, not everyone is keen on your view; although you have singled me out as your platform!

dj (keen to get to the bottom of this)