It's hard not to be fickle

Danny

Only 2 weeks or so ago we were 7 points behind and the league was practically dead and buried.

Hey presto, an apparently shambolic timmy display at Sheepland and die hard timmy Zander Diamond does us a big, big favour with a couple of goals which might just make the difference this season.

2 points behind.

How can you avoid being fickle when literally the performances of the OF 100% reflect a constant, never ending morph from one extreme to another?

One minute Rangers are out of it, and it's all gone to hell, the next the OF are neck and neck and Celtic are in pieces.

If there are any fans out there who aren't fickle, check yer pulse :)

This is because they seem to do better against the so called smaller teams we drop points against.

We have been dropping points in games we should be running away with, it just shows you how far we and celtic have dropped in the last few years.

It's a funny old game right enough.

I think getting to the stage where we have to sit and pray that the tims implode is bad enough. They are a woeful side yet seem to have something extra that we don't. Even though we are in a much healthier position now than we were after the last OF game, i'd still rather be in their position than ours.

There will be plenty more points dropped by both teams before the end of the season, but its up to us to capitalise whenever they drop points. Their defeat on Sunday will be meaningless if we don't get a result on Saturday. We have to show we actually WANT to win this league back.

haha, I never believed we were out of it, and, was generally dismissed for being "positive without reason"

I always had a reason, we are Rangers (tu)

We've been Rangers for the last four years.

We've been rangers since 1872 :pipe: (well 73 technically)

haha, I never believed we were out of it, and, was generally dismissed for being "positive without reason"

we have been Rangers for longer than that :craphead:

You get my drift :pipe:

thats the reason for the :craphead::thumbup:

Only 2 weeks or so ago we were 7 points behind and the league was practically dead and buried.

Hey presto, an apparently shambolic timmy display at Sheepland and die hard timmy Zander Diamond does us a big, big favour with a couple of goals which might just make the difference this season.

2 points behind.

How can you avoid being fickle when literally the performances of the OF 100% reflect a constant, never ending morph from one extreme to another?

One minute Rangers are out of it, and it's all gone to hell, the next the OF are neck and neck and Celtic are in pieces.

You can avoid it by having common sense Danny. Anybody who said the league was ' practically dead and buried' a couple of weeks ago were talking out of their arse and Rangers have never been out of it....where did you get that idea?

Same here m8.

I never believe we are out of anything until it is impossible for it to happen.

Optimist loyal :21:

We'll need to beat Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and Celtic before I start to get confident.

We know Celtic are a poor side but with our inconsistency it's all too easy to allow the gap to open back up.

Same here m8.

I never believe we are out of anything until it is impossible for it to happen.

Optimist loyal :21:

(tu) totally mate

:cheers: ner ner

The league was never close to being dead and buried. Celtic have been a shamble all season, it's just we have been hampered by terrible officiating as well as not turning up for half of the matches so far.

We have not been very impressive this season by any means but we are a better side than Celtic and we will win the league this season imo.

if we had won the last old firm game we would be 4 points clear right now :pipe:

The league was never close to being dead and buried. Celtic have been a shamble all season, it's just we have been hampered by terrible officiating as well as not turning up for half of the matches so far.

We have not been very impressive this season by any means but we are a better side than Celtic and we will win the league this season imo.

if we had won the last old firm game we would be 4 points clear right now :pipe:

It was really.

We were one game from going 10 points behind. If that had happened, it would (IMHO) have been all over.

It was really.

We were one game from going 10 points behind. If that had happened, it would (IMHO) have been all over.

15+ and it's gone, 10 could be pulled back.

It was really.

15+ and it's gone, 10 could be pulled back.

Not for me :anguish:

I don't think the players or management have the fight in them to make light of a 10 point gap.

2 points behind.

You can avoid it by having common sense Danny. Anybody who said the league was ' practically dead and buried' a couple of weeks ago were talking out of their arse and Rangers have never been out of it....where did you get that idea?

Do you actually read this forum, Briton?