Tattiedome tickets

Steakbake

Just to let bears know that my old firm ticket arrived by post today.If anyone was allocated one from Ibrox and it hasn't arrived i would give the ticket office a phone in case you need to take it up with Royal Mail-something i have had to do in the past albeit not for an old firm ticket.

Not got a ticket but never had any problems in that sense, very reliable postie. (tu) Queens Park fan too.

Glad to hear you have a reliable one-i've spoke to people who have been temps for Royal Mail in the past(in the course of my job) and they have admitted that stealing,particularly for high profile games,is a common occurance.The scum should be shot at dawn.

Got mines tonight from the supporters club.

What do i expect. Its my first old firm away.

I hope we get a victory for your first old firm away as it will live with you forever.I prefer going to the Tattiedome for an old firm game-the atmosphere is better because you are outnumbered which means the bears give it 'big licks'.

Expect to stand up for the full 90 minutes!

It's the best feeling in the world, celebrating a Rangers goal at the tattiedome :)

my first away old firm was 4-2 one amazing sitten next to my mates of my supporters bus aswel :lol:

my first was when i was a very young boy so cant really remember it

my best was the 3-3 game

overcrowding, 3 rab douglas errors

when de boer scored that equaliser our section all fell forward and i fell about 3 rows down, lost my specs but didnt give a fuck

the shota scored the 3rd and the same thing happened with the crowd, same 3 rows down i ended up (same guy picked me up, was pissing himself laughing)

my mate stood up and had my specs in his hand, without a fucking scratch on them and still in shape

was a fucking amazing day :uk:

I had to phone the ticket office regarding the cis semi final.I received my ticket on the 13th. My daughter who is also on the CCCS had not got hers by the following Tuesday. On phoning the TO, was told it had been sent out to her address on the 12th and that Hampden could not re issue missing tickets and she was to phone back at the end of the week.

As if by miracle her ticket, seat alongside mine, arrived the following day. The telephone is indeed a wonderful instrument.

Last year I ordered 2 tickets online for my sons who were coming "home" for the weekend. They picked up the envelope at the TO and luckily one of the boys opened it as he was at the kiosk to find only one ticket. A second ticket was printed and they went to their seats and guess what?

Take the lost in the post etc with a pinch of salt; it is not only our PR and negotiation skills which are flawed.

my best was the 3-3 game

when de boer scored that equaliser our section all fell forward and i fell about 3 rows down, lost my specs but didnt give a fuck

the shota scored the 3rd and the same thing happened with the crowd, same 3 rows down i ended up (same guy picked me up, was pissing himself laughing)

my mate stood up and had my specs in his hand, without a fucking scratch on them and still in shape

:lol: Good Fucking Times!

my best was the 3-3 game

We should have won that game.

Just to let bears know that my old firm ticket arrived by post today.If anyone was allocated one from Ibrox and it hasn't arrived i would give the ticket office a phone in case you need to take it up with Royal Mail-something i have had to do in the past albeit not for an old firm ticket.

Lucky cunt, :uk:

Got mine in for the piggery :uk:

My last one was the day we good as won 9IAR, Laudrup 1-0 best ever OF game, the mock huddle at the end has got to be the biggest get it up you ever

My last one was the day we good as won 9IAR, Laudrup 1-0 best ever OF game, the mock huddle at the end has got to be the biggest get it up you ever

haaaaa :uk:

u goin aberdeen

haaaaa :uk:

u goin aberdeen

No my youngest actually plays for the sheep :anguish: . He is playing against Hearts at Riccarton in the morning so we will get home just in time to break open a bottle of wine for kick off :beer1:

This time tomorrow top of the league

I had to phone the ticket office regarding the cis semi final.I received my ticket on the 13th. My daughter who is also on the CCCS had not got hers by the following Tuesday. On phoning the TO, was told it had been sent out to her address on the 12th and that Hampden could not re issue missing tickets and she was to phone back at the end of the week.

As if by miracle her ticket, seat alongside mine, arrived the following day. The telephone is indeed a wonderful instrument.

Last year I ordered 2 tickets online for my sons who were coming "home" for the weekend. They picked up the envelope at the TO and luckily one of the boys opened it as he was at the kiosk to find only one ticket. A second ticket was printed and they went to their seats and guess what?

Take the lost in the post etc with a pinch of salt; it is not only our PR and negotiation skills which are flawed.

Couldn't agree more-our ticket office continues to be a shambles but there are a few dodgy posties.

Mine arrived 2 days ago via normal post - but I have had an away ticket at Killie go missing in the past!

Funnily enough the time mine went missing was also a Killie ticket-hardly a high profile match.To Royal Mail's credit they gave me a full reimbursement.

My first old firm away was this season’s 4-2 game :D was fantastic!!!

The atmosphere was brilliant because all we did was sing right through the whole 90 minuets

And the whole night after it for that matter :21:

My first game at Parkhead was i think McLeish's first season, the year he took over from Advocaat.

The league was already over, we went there after the split and drew 1-1. Lovenkrands scored early on.

The 4-2 one this season was a special time though.