***The Official Rangers v Falkirk Thread***

Muff

How's Ferguson playing? I'm flicking between the Radio channel and the Aston Villa game so it's difficult to tell.

Not brilliant, not awful.

edit: good pass for Novo's second.

It wasn't ferguson it was Davies

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back and I have a few things to say.

Set Pieces: What the hell goes on in training for this? Seriously. A short free kick that doesn't make it inside the box is the most retarded thing i've ever seen. It not only embarasses you but it embarasses your team when it goes all the way back to the keeper without even touching the penalty spot. And this happened over 5 times.

Width: There was one moment where Papac and Naisy had a BEAUTIFUL piece of play together. They held up the ball, used the overlap, and finally Steve took it to the byline and won a corner. In the final 10 minutes Broadfoot and Davis, though with poor deliveries that let them down, played right to the wide areas. And what happened? We got more chances! Golly gosh, who would've thought that!

Naismith on the left: Nope. Please. I love him but he cuts inside too much when he has the time. Plus there was a few times him and Davis were playing together on the right; what was that about?

Fleck: obviously i'm one of those that have watched John in the reserves for a long while and know his talent, but a lot of players change after they hit the first team enviroment. Nope, there's something about his class. He came on and in 10 minutes did something that only Pedro Mendes has shown he can do: take his time and PLACE the ball with a clever pass. Barry, stop the 3 yard passes that go backwards.

Darren Barr: stands out for Falkirk and a very good SPL player, but a hacking and cheating bastard! I never want to see anyone ever suggest him on here again for this team. Cheers!

Aaron: :( Just send him back please.

How's Ferguson playing? I'm flicking between the Radio channel and the Aston Villa game so it's difficult to tell.

When did we sign him?

Kevin?