***The Official Rangers v Falkirk Thread***

Muff

McGregor
Broadfoot Webster Bougherra Papac
Aaron Davis Mendes Beasley
Novo Velicka

Aaron and Beasley can switch as both have played on the right/left, also Novo can drift out wide and Aaron can push up top alongside Velicka.

Fcuk Falkirk and matching up to them, let's give them something to think about.

Get Khenny Miller and Barry Ferguson away to fcuk. Give David Weir and John Fleck(keep him fresh and on his toes for Dundee United) a rest and give Andrius Velicka the opportunity to prove himself. Just ashame Maurice Edu is out injured.

No excuses, a good performance and a convincing win!

I forgot about Steven Naismith - swap him with either Aaron or Beasley.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McGregor

Novo Velicka

Aaron and Beasley can switch as both have played on the right/left, also Novo can drift out wide and Aaron can push up top alongside Velicka.

Get Khenny Miller and Barry Ferguson away to fcuk. Give David Weir and John Fleck(keep him fresh and on his toes for Dundee United) a rest and give Andrius Velicka the opportunity to prove himself. Just ashame Maurice Edu is out injured.

Why do you prefer velicka over boyd? and ferguson was good today, he was one of our only good players

I forgot Naismith, swap him with either Aaron or Beasley.

Barry Ferguson was good today - guess I watched a different game then. Bar 15 minutes, he was awful.

Barry Ferguson was good today - guess I watched a different game then. Bar 15 minutes, he was awful.

I honestly thought he was good, mendes and davis could have been alot better but i though ferguson was our best player in the middle of the park

I honestly thought he was good, mendes and davis could have been alot better but i though ferguson was our best player in the middle of the park

Ferguson was better in the last 20 mins. Other than that he was anonymous.

Mendes and Davis were average at best, Fleck was great first half but faded badly in the second.

I agree on one ting though - we should be giving these Shitehawks something to think about. Instead of worrying about them, let them worry about us. Amen.

You guys are aff yer nut with yer first 11. Walter will never start Aaron at this point. If he's not starting against first division teams and etc, he's hardly likely to start against Falkirk.

Shagger

Broadfoot Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis Mendes Ferguson Naismith/Novo

Miller Boyd

You guys are aff yer nut with yer first 11. Walter will never start Aaron at this point. If he's not starting against first division teams and etc, he's hardly likely to start against Falkirk.

Shagger

Broadfoot Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis Mendes Ferguson Naismith/Novo

Miller Boyd

Not necessarily. If it's true that it's the physical side of the game that he needs to work on then there aren't many scottish teams that are less physical than falkirk. Falkirk like to play football (where as first division teams are more likely to make it scrappy) which i think would suit aaron more.

Aah...who am I kidding, he's not gonna start! Seeing fleck get on 3 games in a row had got me thinking that smith uses rationality <cr>:blush:

Walter will play

------------------McGregor-------------------

-Broadfoot----Bougherra--Weir----Papac--

-Davis------Mendes--Ferguson------Fleck--

-----------------Miller--Boyd-----------------

Novo will come on for Fleck in the 70th minute.

Does anyone know which game Papac has to avoid a yellow in to be able to play in the Celtc game?

McGregor

Novo Velicka

i cannot understand why you keep pushuing for Velicka to play, or is is still anyone apart from Boyd, for you

he has not featured for 3 months, so he cannot be fit, and should not be be considered for a semi final

McGregor

Novo Velicka

i cannot understand why you keep pushuing for Velicka to play, or is is still anyone apart from Boyd, for you

he has not featured for 3 months, so he cannot be fit, and should not be be considered for a semi final

He was warming up on the touchlines against Falkirk, presumably to replace Boyd, until he got his second. He can't be that unfit.

McGregor

Novo Velicka

He was warming up on the touchlines against Falkirk, presumably to replace Boyd, until he got his second. He can't be that unfit.

Sayes enough for me, why not play the same side that beat Falkirk last time out, except I agree that someone needs to replace Miller

McGregor

Novo Velicka

Why do you prefer velicka over boyd? and ferguson was good today, he was one of our only good players

just leave him. he does not want boyd or ferguson near rangers. muff's teams r his own selection, and he is entitled to them. to me i wonder when i see his selections, cause i know, as most folk do that the chances of seeing these guys out on the park is slimmer than an anorexic chick on speed. i sometimes wonder if muff, who is also a tennis coach and caddy, does not also moonlight as a sports agent for arron and velicka!!

:pipe: