Liverpool v Everton

Ibroxblue

1455: "What's happening with Robbie Keane today? There's rumours going around that he's not in the squad."

Zippy, George and Bungle on 606

Join the debate on 606

Heard that rumour too. Can't confirm it, but will let you know as soon as we do.

Could be an interesting one this.

From BBC live text btw.

1507: Breaking news: Robbie Keane is not even on the Liverpool bench today. "Has he played his last game for the club?" asks Martin Keown on BBC Radio 5 Live. Everton's injured midfielder Mikel Arteta is replaced by Segundo Castillo. Full teams soon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/7849894.stm

Just how good is Steven Gerrard - the guy is unbelieveable and what a leader!

The only reason he scored was because of the goalkeepers flop.

Lampard is a much better leader and tbh i hope Gerrard goes the way of Joey Barton if what i've heard he did at that nightclub is true.

Lampard is a much better leader and tbh i hope Gerrard goes the way of Joey Barton if what i've heard he did at that nightclub is true.

rubbish, I'm no Liverpool fan but Gerrard is twice the player fat Frank is

rubbish, I'm no Liverpool fan but Gerrard is twice the player fat Frank is

Then we will have to agree to disagree, because Gerrard is an idiot compared to Lampard imo.

And your point is? Did you watch the rest of his performance, what about his goal and performance on Monday?

Lampard is a 1/5 of the player Gerrard is and a when it comes to captaining and leading a team, Lampard doesn't even come close!

And your point is? Did you watch the rest of his performance, what about his goal and performance on Monday?

Lampard is a 1/5 of the player Gerrard is and a when it comes to captaining and leading a team, Lampard doesn't even come close!

Youll forgive me if i don't judge a player on a public image created on him or some fluke long range goals.

Lampard, while not having a personality cult like Gerrard, gets the job done the majority of the time, doesn't get himself arrested in barfights and like many captains scores those crucial winning goals.

My point is that Gerrard is vastly over-rated and Lampard while not rated as highly is better.

Then again opinions are like arseholes, everyone has them and most of them stink.